During this fast growing era, the instant messaging program has become a highly popular chatting tool among teens or even among adults. And there are a bunch of chat apps to pick so that you can communicate with family, friends or lovers. KIK Messenger is one of those apps. Nevertheless, KIK is for mobile device only just like other similar programs. And since there’s no KIK Messenger for PC version, we want to show you the ways of using it on your computer.
How to Get your Own KIK Messenger for PC?
If you want to use KIK from the computer, this program can absolutely help you with it. This is an expert phone mirror & control tool, which means that it enables you to stream the phone screen onto PC and further to control the device from the computer simply with the mouse & the keyboard, that is to say, to allow you using KIK for Windows. However, here we should be noted that only Android users are allowed to control their phones from PC with this program, iOS users can only stream the phone screen onto the computer. Now, let’s go through the steps of using KIK on computer:
- Download and install ApowerMirror.
- Start the program and connect it with your mobile device through USB cable or Wi-Fi network. For more detailed connection guide and comprehensive function introduction of this program, please refer to this guide.
- Once connected, the phone screen will be streamed onto PC. Then, open KIK Messenger.
- And we are done! We can now use KIK Messenger on computer.
Andyroid is an Android emulator which is quite similar to BlueStacks. This emulator has full Android UI so it’s almost like you are having a second Android device on Windows. You can download and run apps from its desktop and receive notifications as you can on the phone. Therefore, we can get KIK Messenger on PC through this smart tool.
- Download and install Andyroid.
- Start the software and enter Google Play Store from its desktop.
- Search for KIK Messenger in the store and install it.
Note: You can also change the screen into horizontal direction by clicking on the rotation icon.
- Once KIK is installed, you can open it and use KIK Messenger on PC.
Generally speaking, both ApowerMirror and Andyroid have comprehensive functions: For ApowerMirror, it can achieve phone screen mirroring and phone controlling, let alone its added characteristics such as video recording, game emulator, etc. Moreover, you can use this program to read WhatsApp on PC or to post Instagram on Windows expect using it for KIK. And for Andyroid, it could be your exclusive Android phone on PC and helps you finishing all the operations which can be done on a normal Android device. Thus, it’s fair enough to say that both tools are of strong practicality in terms of assisting you to use KIK Messenger for Windows.
Leave a Comment