Stories shared on Instagram will only show up for 24 hours before being deleted instantly, which is why many of us want to know how to record Instagram short story so as to keep the stories forever. Here we list three approaches of saving the Instagram stories on iOS, Android and Windows. Kindly check the rest of the post and find out!
How to Record Instagram Short Story
ApowerREC – Instagram Story Recorder for All platforms
This is aversatile screen recording software available on Windows, Android and iOS.
The recording can be easily started by hitting the red button on the app’s main screen. Meanwhile, you can configure different settings for the recorded Instagram story as well.
Tap “Start Recording” to begin saving the Ins videos. After the recording, you can also resize the screen, trim video length, add extra sound track or camera image.
To use ApowerREC as the Instagram story recorder on Windows, the recording can also be simply launched by hitting the REC button. Additionally, the Windows version contain more professional recording features such as zoom recording, spotlight recording, task recording, video editing or annotating. Therefore, it’s especially fit for people who are looking for higher recording demands in an Instagram video recorder.
Built-in Recorder on iOS
How to record Instagram videos with iPhone’s built-in recorder? If you don’t want to bothering download an extra program, the built-in recorder can do the basic recording job for you.
- To start recording an Instagram story, go to iPhone settings → enter “Control Center”→ enter “Customize Controls”→ add “Screen Recording” function.
- Once finished, swipe up the control center from main screen and hard press the recording icon → click “Start Recording”.
Free Online Screen Recorder – Windows
Apowersoft online screen recorder is a 100% free recording software on desktop. Thus, if you are getting used to keep track of Instagram stories on the computer, then this web-based recorder can be your first choice to record Instagram story.
- Go to free online recorder’s website and click “Start Recording”. If this is your very first time to use it, you will be required to download the recorder launcher first.
- After installing the recorder launcher, click “Start Recording” again and the recorder will be enabled.
- Now, click the icon shown as below to select the IG story region you wanted.
- Choose the sound source you want to include in the video.
- Click red REC button to start the recording.
- Once done, click the stop button to end the Instagram post recording.