Call of Duty is a first-person shooting mission game developed by Infinity Ward. The game is inspired by World War II, that’s why you might find the storyline of the game similar to it. There are three main characters in the game whose mission is to protect the country from its conqueror. Each level there is a mission that needs to be completed. Along the way, you have to protect, rescue people and conquer each city infiltrated by the invaders. The game was action packed and playing on your phone might not be enough. You have to have a bigger screen to see thoroughly and win against them. That’s why it is advisable to use a mirroring app or emulator to play it better. In line with that, some of the best apps to use are reviewed below to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC.
How to Play Call of Duty Mobile on PC
The first alternative to play games on the computer is by using a mirroring app called ApowerMirror. This is best most especially if the game you are playing is only available on mobile devices. It is one great way to play the mobile game on PC and get full control of your mobile device directly on your PC. This way you do need to settle on a smaller screen. You can play the games as if it is downloaded on your PC. On the other hand, you can refer to the instruction below to start using it.
- First get the app installed on your PC and Android phone.
- Next, launch the app on both devices.
- Get a USB cable to connect on your phone. Prior connecting, make sure to enable “USB debugging” under “Settings”, “Developer options”.
- Now connect the USB cable on your PC and your phone. Wait until the connection has established.
- Once the phone is detected, tap on “Start Now” to begin the mirroring.
- Now, go to the gameplay set click the “Keyboard” icon from the main interface of the tool. This way you can use your computer keyboard and mouse like a “Joystick” to control it. Do not forget to save the settings by clicking the “Floppy disk” icon. See photo below for better understanding.
- You can now start playing games on your PC.
Nox App Player
The next solution is by using an emulator. Nox app player is a software that can turn your computer into an Android device. This is another solution to break the limitation of playing games available on mobile devices alone. It is a software that needs to be downloaded and installed on your PC. What is good about it is that it is for free, you won’t have to register an account to use it. Furthermore, get to know more about on how to play Call of Duty Mobile on the computer using this app if you read the instructions below.
- Download the emulator from the official website.
- Run the app and register an account to access the PlayStore.
- Now Log in using your credentials to download the app.
- Search for the game then download and install.
Last on the list is Bluestacks. Similarly, it is an Android emulator that needs to be downloaded on your PC. This will also allow you to use the emulator to get apps that are supported on mobile devices. You can use the PlayStore built-in on the tool to directly download the Call of Duty Mobile game. Emulators like this and Nox player are good but this requires high PC specification to get the best performance of the tool. Why? Because it eats a lot of space from your internal storage and most especially the Ram of your computer. In spite, it is still a good alternative. To show you on how simple it is to use it read through the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the tool to download and install the app .
- Prior make sure to have a Gmail account ready for the Play store app
- Now log in using your email and password. From there you can download and install the app and start playing
Those are the solutions on how to play Call of Duty Mobile on PC. Whether you use a mirroring app or an emulator both can give you the best experience when playing. You just have to see which you think will suit you or your standard when playing games. You can also use these tools to play PUBG on PC and other games similar to it.