Happy Glass is a fun logic game that requires your creativity in completing each level. The goal of the game is to draw lines or shapes which will guide the water to its target which is the glass and make it happy. You will be given access to every element present on a certain level and come up with your own solution. Also, your score depends on the amount of ink you used, the lesser ink used, the higher the score you will achieve. However, most of the players find it difficult when drawing lines on mobile screen that’s why they opt to play Happy Glass on PC instead to clearly see the lines they draw around. That being said, we will show you the simple and easy ways to play this addictive game on your desktop.
How to Play Happy Glass on PC
One of the most reliable ways to play Happy Glass on your desktop is through ApowerMirror. It is a desktop application which lets you display your Android screen to PC, Android screen to another Android or iPhone device as well as mirror multiple mobile devices to PC at the same time. It also allows you to control your computer screen using your mobile device. With this app, you can easily stream videos and play Happy Glass on computer using mouse and keyboard. Apart from that, you may also find its recording feature useful. Using this, you can record your gameplay and save the video for later viewing. To use this app, here’s a brief guide you can follow.
- Download the desktop app on your PC and install it.
- Get its mobile version from Google Play Store.
- Connect your Android phone to PC via USB cable then allow USB debugging.
- Tap “Start Now” and you should see you Android screen being displayed on your PC.
- You can now use your computer mouse to draw lines and complete each level with this app.
Another way to play this game on PC is by using MEmu Play. This is an Android emulator which allows users to run multiple Android games on computer. You don’t have to configure complicated settings and even adjust its game controls because the controls are already set up so you can start playing via mouse and keyboard. Although its control keys are already set by default, you can still customize them according to your preferences. Moreover, it now supports drag and drop function to copy file from Windows to Android. To know how to play Happy Glass on PC using this app, you may follow instructions below.
- Download the emulator from its official website and install it on your desktop.
- Once done, launch the app and wait for it to boot-up.
- On the main interface, open Play Store app and sign in your google account.
- After signing up, look for Happy Glass then install it. Run the game and enjoy playing the game.
Nox App Player
Nox App Player is another free Android emulator designed to install Android apps and games on your computer or laptop. It works by replicating an environment similar to Android. As you open the app, you will see a neat arrangement of the toolbar on the right corner and suggested apps to download located at the bottom. Users can also personalize the player settings such as the custom skins and even the allocation of the CPU resources. Aside from that, it has a feature of multiplayer system which allows you to log-in on multiple accounts at the same time. To play Happy Glass on computer using Nox App Player, check out the step-by-step procedure below.
- Get the Nox App Player by visiting its main website, then install it.
- Now, Launch the program and wait for it to load completely.
- Locate the Google Play Store app on the main interface and open it.
- After that, click the search icon at the top right corner of the interface and type “Happy Glass”. Click the game from the results shown then hit the “Install” button.
- Once installed, click on “Open” and start playing.
Playing Happy Glass with the benefit of a bigger screen brings more fun and lets you visibly see the lines or shapes you are drawing around. ApowerMirror is for users who just wish to play light games like Happy Glass. However, the other two alternatives demand for a high computer specification to get the best gaming experience.