If you have an Android phone and you want to display its screen to a Windows 11 device, you can use the following screen mirroring tools. With these tools, you can stream videos and watch movies from your phone to your PC, play your favorite mobile game and project it on your PC’s screen, display photos, and other files to your Windows 11 browser. Start to mirror Android Screen to Windows 11 with the following tools.
3 Ways to Mirror Android screen to Windows 11
One of the best online mirroring tools to project Android phone to Windows 11 is ApowerMirror. This amazing tool can display your Android phone’s screen to your PC in high-quality without experiencing any lag or delay. Moreover, the interface is very clear and easy to understand, which is why more than 5, 000, 000 users love ApowerMirror. Check the steps listed here to start mirroring with ApowerMirror.
- Download the app on both Android and Windows 11.
- Launch the app on both devices and connect them to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Android phone, tap the blue Mirror icon > Mirror Phone to PC > Start Now then the mirroring process will begin.
Built-in Cast feature
If you do not want to download or install other mirroring applications to cast Android to Windows 11, you can use your Android phone’s built-in Cast feature. This allows you to cast and play videos and movies from your mobile phone to your Windows 11 without the help of mirroring applications from the Google Play Store. Try this method and use the Cast feature by following the steps listed here.
- On your Windows 11, go to the Settings > Bluetooth & other devices.
- On the other hand, on your Android phone, show the Notification panel, turn on the Bluetooth and tap the Smart View > choose your Windows 11 from the list to start casting your Android phone to your Windows 11.
The last tool from the list that you can utilize to connect Android phone to Windows 11 PC is Mobizen. It is also an all-in-one recorder, screen capturer, and video editor. Moreover, you can also create short clips with Clean Mode without a watermark. Get started using Mobizen by following the steps below.
- Install the app on your Android phone and Windows 11, then launch once installed.
- On your phone, tap the Mobizen icon and tap Start Now to start mirroring.
These are the 3 best methods that you can use to mirror Android Screen to Windows 11 without any hassle. All offer great mirroring quality with very simple steps to get started. You can try all tools and check which is good for your Android and Windows 11. However, if you are looking for the best quality mirroring tool, use ApowerMirror.