Apple’s iPhone is one of the best handsets to provide quick and easy messaging. Nowadays, it’s basically a necessity for everyone because of how convenient it is. However, we can’t deny that it has also flaws. Many users complain about their lost or deleted messages. Yet if you deleted text messages by accident, you probably want to know how to undelete iPhone messages and get them back. That being said, this article will provide you the simplest and easiest ways to recover your text messages on your iPhone.
Practical Methods on How to Undelete Text Messages on iPhone
One of the most reliable ways to retrieve your iPhone messages is by using ApowerRescue. It is a user-friendly yet effective tool to recover notes, SMS, contacts, reminders, photos, videos and so much more. You can use this very tool on any PC running a Windows and Mac system. With up to 12 file types supported, it can handle any file type on your iPhone or iPad. On top of that, it allows you to have a preview of your files before restoring them which helps you save time. This tool works by scanning the iPhone directly; it can extract your iTunes backup as well as from your iCloud backup. So regardless of whether you were able to backup your files or not, you still can get your messages back. Now for how to undelete iPhone messages, take a look at the simple steps outlined below.
- Download the app on your computer and install it.Download
- Run the program and link your device to computer via USB cable.
- Once connected, you will be directed to the main interface where file categories are shown.
- From there, tick “Messages” to recover only your text messages. You may also tick “Select All” to recover your messages along with your valuable data.
- Once done, click “Start Scan” at the bottom right corner and let the tool analyze your device. After that, check your messages at the left corner. Then, hit “Recover to computer” to start the recovery process.
FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery
If you are looking for an alternative, you should consider iPhone Data Recovery by FonePaw. This is a data recovery software for iPhones, iPods, and supports the latest iOS 12. Similarly to the previous program you can recover files from three different sources. You may recover from your iOS device directly, restore from iTunes backup files and extract data from an iCloud backup. Although the recovery process might take some time, the end result is well worthwhile. Furthermore, if you’d like to backup your data and restore it anytime, its iOS Data Backup and Restore feature allow you to backup your data from iPhone to computer. To learn how to undelete text messages on iPhone, please refer to the following steps.
- Get the software from its main website and run the installer. Open the tool afterwards.
- Once launched, select “iPhone Data Recovery” from the main interface.
- Connect your iOS device via lightning cable. Then, uncheck all file categories except “Messages”.
- Then, click the “Start Scan” button. An overview of your data will then be presented. Choose the messages that you want to retrieve and click on “Recover”.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
Tenorshare is also a good app to recover deleted or lost messages from iOS devices. It is fully compatible with most of the iPhone models, even the latest iPhone XR, XS, XS Max models. This high-functional recovery allow you to retrieve data from any kind of damaged, crashed, smashed iPhones. One of its main features is that it supports App Data recovery for apps such as Instagram, Viber, Flickr, iMovie and more. With this tool, you can recover directly from your iDevice directly or restore data either from iTunes/iCloud backup. Want to know how to undelete iMessages using this app? Then read the steps outlined below.
- Install the application on your PC and open it once the download is complete.
- After that, use a lightning cable to connect your iOS device to computer.
- Once connected, put a check mark on “Messages” then click on “Start Scan” and let the tool scan your device. Depending on the size of the files, the scanning might take some time.
- Then, choose the messages you want to recover and click the “Recover” button at the bottom right hand side of the interface.
To conclude, all these tools can definitely help you get your messages back. Even when you have deleted them by accident, you can rely on these programs so you won’t lose your important messages and other data. However, if you are looking for a risk-free and simple-to-use iPhone file recovery tool, ApowerRescue is your best pick.
Leave a Comment