Recently Apple launched the latest version of iPhone, the company’s most expensive iPhone series. However, the new iPhone are more than just a few performance improves. If you are deeply interested with the new iPhone and you want to get one, then you should get some knowledge of them and it’s better to know the differences between iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. If you have already gotten one, and you want to restore iPhone XS from backup, then you can refer to the instruction below:
How to Restore iPhone XS from Backup?
How to Restore iPhone XS from iTunes Backup?
iTunes is often the top name you might recognize when it comes to transfer data between your iOS devices and your computers. The best thing about today’s Apple is that users can get access to iTunes’ functions for everyone’s favorite price: free. If you are a fan of Apple, you know how powerful iTunes is to bring you the convenience in managing your iOS devices. That said, you don’t actually need an app: iTunes is the great service to help you restore your iPhone XS on time and, crucially, it is free and easy to use. If you need help in restoring your iPhone XS from iTunes, you can refer to the following guide of how to restore iPhone XS from iTunes backup:
- Install iTunes on your computer and launch it.
- Connect your iPhone XS to your computer using the USB cable.
- Go to “Summary” and click on the “Restore Backup” button.
How to Restore iPhone XS from Backup with ApowerRescue?
ApowerRescue is one of the best recovery software. It is all about iOS data recovery and does it better than most. You may prefer its intuitive interface and its features to easily and quickly restore iPhone. ApowerRescue offers 3 data recovery modes, namely, recovering data from iPhone directly, restoring iPhone from iTunes backup and restoring iPhone from iCloud backup. It also focus on the sorts of the data you want to recovery, letting you recovery almost all data you need, such as photos, music, app videos, call history, messages, contacts, notes and so on. If you want to know how to restore iPhone XS from backup, you can refer to the steps below:
Option 1: Directly Restore iPhone XS
- Run it and connect your iPhone XS to your computer via the USB cable.
- Choose the data your want to recover and click on the “Start Scan” button.
- Wait a moment for ApowerRescue to scan and analyze your iPhone XS.
- Check some files and click “Recover to computer” to save the files to your computer.
Option 2: Restore iPhone XS from iTunes Backup via ApowerRescue
- Launch the software and go to iTunes mode.
- Click “Start Scan” after ApowerRescue has detected the iTuens backup files from your computer.
- Check the files your want to recover and click “Recover to computer”.
Option 3: Restore iPhone XS from iCloud Backup
- Launch ApowerRescue and go to iCloud mode.
- Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
- Download the iCloud backup file.
- Click “Start Scan” to enable ApowerRescue to analyze the backup file.
- Select some files you want to recover or just select all files.
- check the files that are ready to be recovered and click “Recover to computer”.
iTunes and ApowerRescue are both great software to help you restore iPhone XS from backup. If you just want to go straight to iTunes, the above instruction can help you restore your data in several clicks. However, if you don’t have the iTunes backup, then you can try ApowerRescue, which allows you to restore iPhone XS with or without backup.