The Counter-Strike: Global Offensive or CS:GO is the forth version of the Counter-Strike game series. This thrilling game also features the same goal as the original CS, which is to get rid of your opponent and pass your objectives. This game is consisted of Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist team. And the antagonist must plant bomb and defend the hostages, while the protagonist must defuse bomb and release the hostages. Today, we’re going to show you some reliable ways of recording the CS GO gameplay.
How to Record CS GO Gameplay
Windows users must know the Gamebar function by now. This is a game recording tool that is incorporated within Windows 10 via Xbox partnership. By adopting this function, users can record their gameplay and take a snapshot while enjoying the thrills of the game. And what’s good about this recorder is that it won’t slow down your computer since it does not consume huge amount of space or RAM.
Here’s how to record CS GO gameplay via Game DVR.
- Launch the tool by pressing “Windows key + G” from the keyboard.
- Click the record button to start the recording and launch the tool again to end the recording.
- Or, you can choose to use “Win + Alt + G” to start/stop the recording.
If you are a Mac OS gamer, you must know how to watch CS GO replays and share it to your friends. Or you may even use it to help improving your gaming strategies. And the easiest way to do this is through QuickTime Player. Although it’s a media player, screen recording features also come along with this player for you to record Counter-Strike gameplay.
- Open QuickTime and choose “New Screen Recording” under “File” tab.
- A recording tool will then appear, then, you can show mouse clicks by hitting the options via downward arrow.
- To initiate the recording, click “Recording”.
- To end the recording, hit “Stop” at the “Menu bar”.
- Click “File” and save the recorded file.
For those who are using both Windows and Mac OS devices, ApowerREC is another CS GO recording option for you. It is a decent screen recording program which has acquires numerous recording modes: desktop recording, web camera recording, sound recording, game recording, task recording, auto-stop recording, zoom recording and so much more. Let’s check how to record CS GO clips with this multi functional program right now!
- Download & install ApowerREC.
- Launch the program and go to “Settings” for adjusting certain recording configurations according to your own preferences.
- Now you can choose to record full screen or customized screen.
- Click REC button to start the recording.
- During the recording, you can use the annotation tool to mark on the screen.
- Click “Stop” to end the recording and your game video will be saved to the default saving folder directly. You can check it either from program’s video list panel or from the saving folder.