If you are an enthusiastic music lover who download free music contents every now and then, sure that you’ve heard about BeeMP3. BeeMP3 is an open-source music engine that houses nearly millions of songs from classic to trending pop rock. Moreover, almost 10,000 audio files are being added everyday by its worldwide community. Downloading music contents from BeeMP3 is very easy. Just type-in the song title, hit search and you’re done. You have an option to stream the content or download it directly on your PC or smartphone.
However, BeeMP3 has its own share of major disadvantages. For instance, hitting the search button will give you numerous unrelated contents. Additionally, clicking the download button will require you to install “EzDownloader” before you can actually grab the music file. The results returned by this site is not so accurate that tons of songs are also hoax while others are demo versions. If you are unsatisfied with this music site, then it’s time to look at sites like BeeMP3 and other alternatives.
- Simple Way- Download MP3 via Websites
- Pro Way- Download MP3 via Desktop Program
- Convenient Way- Download MP3 via Mobile Apps
1. Apowersoft Free Video to MP3
On top of the list is Free Video to MP3 which is a web-based application that contains various audio contents from popular MP3s to chart topping hits. What makes it different among all is that you can not only download MP3 songs without worrying about spam software or unwanted programs, but also extracting audio from web videos. Moreover, you can choose from different audio formats making it compatible on your iPhone, iPod, Android tablet and all others. Just like BeeMP3, Video to MP3 doesn’t cause a dime to use. There are no limits or registrations required.
For getting more info about it, you can refer to the video demo if you have interest.
Probably the most popular websites like BeeMP3 is MP3Skull. It has been around for quite some time now. It doesn’t have a very nice looking interface but they do carry a large database of songs. You can play contents straight from the site or download it directly on your device. Each song entry is equipped with details like kbps, time, and size which are very important to avoid those pretending-to-be music contents.
If you try to read BeeMP3 reviews, you’ll find out that not everything in this site comes absolutely fantastic when it comes to downloading songs. You have your spammy software, irrelevant contents and complicated downloads to name a few. But if you’re looking for a great MP3 software alternative that functions more than the music download featured on BeeMP3, you should check out Streaming Audio Recorder. As a alternative to BeeMP3, it’s compatible with both Windows and Mac OS and allows you to search and download free music as well.
To be specifically, it is an all-in-one tool that can capture everything that is playing on your computer, may it be from an external source or through your sound card. It can record audio at 1:1 quality while it has other functionalities true music lovers will surely enjoy. For example, it comes with music updater recommending latest songs, top albums and trending artists. It is likewise feasible to search and download MP3s using its extensive music data base. Besides, it’s equipped with built-in audio editor, converter, CD burner, ID3 tagger, etc.
Unlike other programs or alternatives to BeeMP3, Streaming Audio Recorder is very easy to use. See the guided steps below:
- Install and run the program on your PC.
- Hit the “Search” tab on the left panel.
- Type-in the title of the song, artist or related keywords.
- Choose an audio file from the search results.
- Hit the “Download” button and wait for the file to complete.
For on-the-go users and music fanatics looking for dedicated iOS and Android apps that function just like BeeMP3, Music Maniac and Freegal Music is the way to go.
1. Music Maniac – First is Music Maniac which is a very popular Android application that lets you grab MP3 contents straight on your device. It is lightweight in size yet packed with a broad music collection. By searching song name or artist name, the related results will loaded. And the results attach the info like duration, quality and artwork, thus you could recognize the desired song simply. The downloaded files will be store in “MusicManic” folder on SD card by default. If necessary, you may adjust the output directory as well.
2. Freegal Music – On the other hand, iOS users can download Free Music Download which is available openly on iTunes. It supports the latest iOS8 and acts as a music browser, downloader, library, playlist maker, media player and file manager. Its mainpage shows the Top singles and Top artists, so you can find the hottest tracks directly. Besides, it categorized the music by genres for easily playing and downloading.