Music is universal language enjoyed by everyone with no barrier, and it plays a very important role in our daily life. When we are riding the subway, jogging in the park, or working out in the gym, music is always the best choice to feast our ears and relax our mood. Almost all smartphones can play music nowadays, but most of them do not allow directly downloading music. As one of the largest mobile brands, Samsung is not an exception, many users complain that they don’t know how to download music for Samsung. Given that, we would like to offer you helpful ways to do this job.
Basically, the whole process can be divided into two stages below:
Part 1: Two Efficient Methods to Download Music on PC
Method one: Professional Audio Recorder
Sometimes audio recorder can be used as Samsung music downloader because it can record any songs, radio music and video background sound easily. Here, I will share two nice audio recorders.
1. Streaming Audio Recorder
Apowersoft Streaming Audio Recorder is an all-round program which can be used to record audio into various formats. Thus, the audio files can be transferred and played on Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note and others smoothly. Apart from the basic recording function, you can also use it to play radio, convert audio format, or edit the audio by using it.
First downloading and installing the software by following the instructions. Then, play the music you like, click the red “Record” icon on “Record” interface. The recording starts as you can see the music notes flying into the microphone on main interface. To stop the job, click the red icon again. Then you will find that recorded file show as CD on interface.
What’s more, you can also utilize the download function to get music in batch.
- Forward to the “Search” interface, input the keyword into the search bar.
- Press the “Enter” key, the results will show up.
- Choose multiple songs you like, click “Add to Download” button on the left bottom. The reminder “Selected tracks have been added to download list…” will pop up.
- Click it then you will be lead to “Download” interface, there you could check the songs’ download progress.
- Click “Open Folder” icon to locate the files on your hard drive.
Here is a video tutorial for guiding you download any songs to Samsung easily.
2. Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
Supposed that you don’t wish to install desktop shareware, the most advised solution is to take advantage of online application – Apowersoft Online Audio Recorder. Available on both Windows and Mac system, it is the lite version of Streaming Audio Recorder. You can choose to record audio from System Sound, Microphone, or both of them.
- Go to the online recording page, click the “Start Recording” to activate the program.
- On the pop up “Audio source” window, choose “System Sound” as the audio source.
- You will be required to install the launcher when you use it for the first time. Then, simply enable the launcher to load the application.
- Play the song you like, click the “Record” button to start recording.
- Click the “Stop” button when it is finished.
After the above steps, you will find the recorded audio file in the “Recording list”.
Method two: Working with Free Music Download Sites
There are many free and easy sites that allow you to download music to computer, then send to mobile quickly. However, some sites has limit on download amount, while some only has few music resources. Thus, next we will share you two recommended sites.
1. Apowersoft Free Video to MP3
This website grants users the ability to download streaming media content in MP3. Using it, you can turn YouTube, MySpace, Vevo, Yahoo Music videos to audio with ease. Just copy and enter the URL of the video into the conversion field, and click the “Convert” button. Then, the conversion will begin immediately. In addition, Video to MP3 empowers you to search songs through keywords, then play and download them instantly.
The downloading process of this website is pretty easy as well. Upon visiting the page, you can input the title, artist or album name you like into the blank and click “Search” icon. If the search item has related sources, it will return you results. You could listen to the music online or even download it to your computer.
Above are the first step to proceed free music downloads for Samsung. Even though it is convenient to download music from websites directly, you will find that they cannot be used to download radio programs, soundtracks and etc. On such occasion, you may opt to record the streaming music.
Part 2: Transfer and Download Music for Samsung
Since you have downloaded your favorite songs to your computer, the next step you need to do is to transfer them to your Samsung phone. The transferring tool we recommend here is AirMore, which allows you to move files between Android phone and PC wirelessly. Without using the annoying USB cable, you can manage the files sharing no efforts. Just make sure your PC and mobile are in the same Wifi network. Read the instruction below and learn how to use it.
- Navigate to AirMore website.
- Scan the QR code to install Airmore app on your Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, Note or other model.
- Click the button “Launch AirMore Web to Connect” to forward to another page. You will see a new QR code display, please open the scanner on AirMore app to scan it.
- Tap “Agree” on your phone, then the phone will be connected to PC.
- On the webpage, click “Music” – “Upload” and locate the song files you downloaded on computer.
- Select them and hit “Open”, they will be transferred to Samsung.
Now, you can enter the music library on mobile and play the songs offline.
After reading the guide above, you should have no problem in downloading music to Samsung Galaxy phone. To sum up, downloading and recording are both helpful ways to getting music. As Streaming Audio Recorder not only let you record HD audio, but also can download music in batch, it is the best option for downloading music. And after transferring songs from PC to your Samsung phone with AirMore, you can enjoy your favorite music everywhere.