Call log or history is an important feature of any cell phone that stores important information on dialed calls, missed calls, or received calls. However, you may accidentally delete your call log, resulting in complete loss of data stored in this feature. Therefore, this prompts you to search for the easiest way to restore your iPhone call log. Please enjoy the following easiest ways to recover your deleted call log from iPhone.Download
Effective Ways to Retrieve Deleted Call Log on iPhone
iTunes and iCloud Backup
Both iTunes and iCloud are simply cloud storage services that provide backup for iPhone users. Here, you can backup your iPhone data, including notes, call log, or any other important data. If you constantly update your backup to iTunes and iCloud, you can retrieve your old call history from iPhone without any hassles. Basically, connect either to iTunes or iCloud, log in and restore the iPhone call log from the backup. Immediately, your call log/history is updated on your iPhone and you can retrace all your dialed, missed, or received calls with ease.
iPhone Call History Recovery Software – ApowerRescue
ApowerRescue is a product that has been manufactured for Apple iPhone users. Since accidental deletions happen all the time, with this tool will help you restore recent calls on iPhone. In the event of a jailbreak, accidental deletion, factory reset, upgrade or update, you can rely on this software to restore all your deleted data from the iPhone which includes call logs, notes, memos and much more. For iPhone users who don’t backup their data, this software comes in handy. If you accidentally deleted your iPhone call log or you lose your data because the system is inaccessible, you can easily retrieve call history from iPhone using ApowerRescue. On the other hand, if you use iTunes backup to keep extra copies of your call history, in the event of accidental call lists loss you can restore your iPhone call log immediately. Below are the steps you can follow to restore iPhone call history:
- Download and install ApowerRescue by clicking the link below and launch it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Choose “Call History” on the interface and click on the “Start Scan” button.
- Check “Call History” on the left to select all or choose the specific one in the preview area.
- Click on “Recover to Computer” to recover the selected call history.
Features of This Shareware Include the Following:
- Allows you to preview whatever data you may want to restore before the actual process. Basically, you can preview your call history before you do the actual restoration.
- It has a very simple and easy to use interface that makes it very easy even for amateurs.
- The software is not limited to iPhone but can support other iOS devices. It also supports recovering iPhone from iCloud backup and iTunes backup.
It’s not easy to prevent accidental deletions of data; however, thanks to various services and software such as ApowerRescue, iCloud, and iTunes Backup you can prevent complete loss of data like your iPhone call log or any other important data in your iPhone.
Leave a Comment