Tidal, which is also known as TIDALHiFi, is a subscription based music streaming service that caters over 35 million audio tracks and 85 thousand music videos. It is one of the leading music streaming applications that focus on providing high quality tracks across the net. With its massive collection of songs and music videos, many users are searching for the easiest way for them to record Tidal music, which will give them the privilege to play these songs offline. There are various ways to record audio tracks from Tidal, and some of the best ways will be shown as this post continuous.
Workable Guides to Record Songs from Tidal
Option 1: Download HD Songs from Tidal
In downloading HD audio from Tidal, all you need is a powerful application called Streaming Audio Recorder. This app is capable of recording music stream with the same quality as the original one. It does not matter if it’s an audio or video track that is playing. As long as it has audio then this tool will surely captures it. This program features high quality audio recording, ID3 tag identifier, and an embedded audio converter. Moreover, this audio recorder has even more helpful functions that you can use like recording online radio stations, editing files, and searching MP3s and albums. Here’s how to utilize this Tidal recorder in detail.
- Get this app by hitting the “Download” button below.
- Once it is installed, open the app and go to “Tools” – “Settings” and make some necessary adjustments like hotkeys, output format, etc. To achieve a high quality recording, change the output format to FLAC.
- Next is to go to Tidal’s page, looking for a certain audio track that you wish as play it.
- Now back to the tool’s recording interface instantly and click the red round button to start the recording process.
- To finish the recording, simply hit the red round button as well.
After recording a song, the software will auto add song title, artist, genre, year and other information to the file. The recorded file can then be played by clicking the “Play” icon on the bottom of main interface, or you can also get access to it from the “Library”.
Option 2: Free Record Music from Tidal
Another tool that you can use to record Tidal music is Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder. This is an online-based audio recorder that is capable of recording anything that is played on your Windows and Mac. By using this tool, you will be able to get unlimited recording time free of charge, with an option to choose from audio source that you want. Plus, this app has additional video converter and a task scheduler.
To download Tidal songs with this app, here are the steps to follow.
- Go to Free Online Audio Recorder page and click “Start Recording” to launch the audio recorder.
- When the app is activated, select audio source from the “Audio Input” that you need. For further settings go to “Tools”, then “Options” to set the format, keyboard shortcuts, etc.
- Play any song, music video or a playlist on Tidal.
- Open back the audio recorder and click the “Record” function.
- You will see the timer running on the interface, the file size, format and other info also will show. If needed, pause and stop the recording at will.
- The recorded audio file will then be placed to your destination folder, click “Open Folder” to find it.
This is a decent application with an easy to use interface. It’s also free of charge which is fantastic. On the other hand, this tool still has drawbacks that need to be improved such as lack of ID3 identifier, and it affects the audio quality when recording HD songs.
Comparison and Conclusion
Those are the simple ways to get Tidal music download. If we are going to make a comparison between the two programs, we can easily say that Streaming Audio Recorder has the edge due to its efficient functions like ID3 tag identifier, HD music recorder, built-in search bar and many more. But if you need to have a basic audio recorder without installing anything, then Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder is still a fair application to use.