Marvel has finally entered the gaming world by releasing its very first mobile game called Marvel Super War. For Marvel fans out there, it is definitely a game worth looking forward to. The game was inspired by the original characters made by Marvel. Characters include some of the most popular ones like Thanos, Iron Man, Dead Pool, Captain America and so on. So far, the game is available for mobile devices on both Android and iOS devices. And only a few countries like the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia can access the game for now. Playing it on your phone might now be enough for you to appreciate the game for now, but it is recommended to play it on the computer to enjoy the visuals of each character and the HD picture quality provided by the game. That being said, we collected three ways on how to play Marvel Super War on PC.
How to play Marvel Super War on PC
ApowerMirror- Real-time remote access
One of the best ways to play mobile games available on phones is by using a mirroring app. ApowerMirror was developed to satisfy this kind of need. It is one good way to share Android screen with PC. You can also use it for presentations or for personal use like watching movies with your family. Through ApowerMirror you can cast your phone screen to your PC. What’s more, you gain the privilege of being able to remotely control your phone real time. This way, you can easily use your computer mouse and keyboard to play the game. So in order to demonstrate the process of how to play Marvel Super War on the computer, please read the guide below.
- First, get the app by visiting the official website of the tool or use the download buttons below. Next, install the app on your phone and PC. Launch the app afterward.
- Now get a USB cable and connect both ends to the phone and computer. On your phone, make sure “USB debugging” is toggled to “ON”.
- Once the connection on your phone and computer is established, click on “Start Now” to begin mirroring.
- To enable the keyboard click on the “Keyboard” from the main interface of the tool. To use your computer keyboard to navigate, click the “Joystick” icon and set the controls to your preferred keys. To use your computer mouse click the “Aim” button to control your vision on the game. Please see the picture below for a better demonstration. Now you can play the game on a much wider screen.
Another popular way to play MARVEL Super War on the computer is by using an emulator. An emulator is a software that behaves like another software. Memu is an Android emulator. It is an app that you can use on your PC. It will allow you to use the Google Play Store and play games that are only available on mobile devices. So, it is something that you may have to consider using. The only downside to using an emulator is that it requires higher computer specifications to sustain good performance. The tool will crash in the case of a system that can’t support the high performance needs. But if you’re computer is up to spec and if you want to try it, you can follow the steps below.
- Download and install the emulator from its official website
- Launch the application on your computer.
- Click on the Google Play Store and log-in using your Google account to be able to download apps.
- Now search for Marvel Super Wars and download it.
- Finally, after successfully downloading the app, install and launch the app to start playing.
Nox App Player
Last on the list is Nox App Player. Similarly, it is an Android emulator that will allow you to play mobile games on your PC. Almost all emulators have the same functions and features. They only differs with their performance, appearance, and efficiency. There are tons of emulators out there like Nox payer and Memu but only a few are reliable. What makes Nox Player special is the smoothness of its responses while playing and its performance. However, just like any other tools, there are some shortcomings you might find while using it. Just in case you want to use it, you can follow through the steps below to learn about how to play Marvel Super War on PC using Nox App Player.
- Install the app by downloading it from the official website of the tool. There are also sites that will provide a shortcut download button if you search on the web.
- Next, launch the application and sign-in using your Google account.
- Now search for the game and install it.
- Finally, start playing the game on your PC.
The list given above are three of the best apps that you can use to play MARVEL Super War on the computer. You can try each tool to see which one you think will be compatible on your PC. You can either use an emulator or a mirroring app, the choice is yours to make.