One of the most useful and helpful features of a mobile device, aside from being used for communication, is that it also allows you to mirror your screen in a much wider screen like computers or televisions for different purposes. If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you may also want to mirror it to your TV even if you don’t have an Apple TV. Proceed to learn the attainable ways on how to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV.
How to Stream iPhone to TV without Apple TV
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring tool that can be used to cast phone to phone, stream phone to PC, and even mirror phone to TV. Aside from its mirroring function, it also comes with unique features including game keyboard, taking screenshots, recording phone screen, and whiteboard, etc. It supports major platforms such as iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. To learn how to connect iPhone to TV without Apple TV using ApowerMirror, follow the steps below.
- Download and install the application on your iPhone and TV.
a. Download ApowerMirror for iOS devices
b. Download ApowerMirror for TV
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then open the ApowerMirror app on your iPhone and TV.
- On your iPhone, tap the “M” blue button to detect your TV. Once detected, tap the name of your TV. Or you can scan the QR code to connect your iPhone to your TV.
- Afterwards, open Control Center on your iPhone and tap “Screen Mirroring”, and select your TV name that displays as “Apowersoft” to successfully mirror your iPhone to TV.
Another way to share your iPhone/iPad screen to TV without Apple TV is by using a hardware named iPazzPort Cast. This is a great streaming media adapter that allows you to cast or mirror your mobile devices to PC or TV. It supports WiFi display technology, DLNA, AirPlay and Miracast Protocol. To learn how to stream iPhone to TV without Apple TV via iPazzPort Cast, you can refer to the steps below.
- Firstly, plug the iPazzPort Cast device to your TV. Then, turn on the WiFi on your iPhone and connect to iPazzPort Cast established connection. (The password will be displayed on your TV)
- Next, open a web browser on your iPhone and enter the IP address shown on your TV. Then “WiFi AP” will appear, tap its icon, and then tap “Scan” to detect available WiFi routers.
- Once done, select the WiFi router whose name begins with “ipazzport” and input the displayed password there to successfully connect. Then your iPhone screen will be mirrored to your TV successfully.
Those are the practical ways for you to cast iPhone or mirror iPad to TV without Apple TV. With them, you can easily mirror your iOS device or cast streaming videos, games, or do presentations on a big TV screen without any hassle. No technical skills is required, simply follow the steps provided and you can now start sharing your iPhone screen activities with your family, friends or colleagues on a TV.