Screen mirroring is an innovative way to enjoy the content of your mobile device to another screen such as your TV. However, some mobile devices like the iPhone have certain limitations and cannot be connected to other devices. for instance, if you need to mirror iPhone to Philips TV, you need to use strong casting tools compatible in working on both brands. Be that as it may, we’ve rounded up below some of the tools you can use to enjoy seamless mirroring.
How to Cast iPhone to Philips TV
ApowerMirror is a smart mirroring application that can easily display iPhone to Philips TV. It works on a myriad of devices as it uses mainstream mirroring technology to produce high-quality displays. ApowerMirror offers real-time mirroring and features a responsive interface. It is also good to note that this application can withstand hours of screen mirroring without producing any glitches or even minor buffering.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your iPhone and Philips TV.
- Open the app. Make sure that your devices are connected under the same WiFi.
- On your iPhone, click the scan icon and scan the QR code displayed on your Philips TV to start mirroring.
Another application you can use to stream iPhone to Philips TV is none other than LetsView. It’s a free screen mirroring application that can be compared to paid applications. It has several tools you can use during mirroring including screen recording and screen capturing. Moreso, its advanced mirroring technology is perfect for movie marathons as the app can screen share for hours without chromatic aberration and lags.
- To use LetsView, first, you need to download and install the app.
- Launch the app and tap the first icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter the PIN displayed on your TV to mirror.
AirServer also has the ability to screen mirror iPhone to Philips TV. This app works especially on Mac and iOS. And during mirroring, AirServer provides Quad HD desktop mirroring which gives users the ability to adjust the sharpness, saturation, brightness, hue, and many more during casting. To use the app, just follow the guide below.
- Get AirServer on your devices.
- Go to Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
- Tap the name of your TV to start mirroring.
Lastly, we have MirrorMeister. It’s an easy-to-use application that can screen share iPhone to Philips TV. So far, the app is available for free. It can cast apps from iPhone, photos, presentations, and even music.
- Download MirrorMeister and install it after.
- Launch the app and click Search for TVs. Then, just tap the name of your Philips TV and hit Start Broadcast.
Mirroring iPhone to a Philips TV is now made easier and possible with the help of these applications. You may try them all and see for yourself which one you find the easiest to use and compatible with your lifestyle.