One of the most frequently used and well-known video formats is MP4. That is the reason why this format is widely used on video sharing websites. These websites include YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and many more. However, if you want to show multiple MP4 videos together, for example when making a creative extended slideshow or sharing your full vlog online, you may wish to combine them. With this, you do not have to worry about many short MP4 clips on your phone or PC. To join MP4 videos, please refer to the tools provided below.
3 handy tools to join MP4 videos
Free Online Video Merger
Free Online Video Merger is aimed at combining video clips into one single video in just a few clicks. It supports all popular video formats including MP4, WEBM, MOV, AVI and many more. For free user, you can upload up to 5 videos to join together. The process to join MP4 files online is super easy. You just need to follow the guide below.
- Visit Free Online Video Merger on your browser.
- Click “+” at the center of its interface to upload your videos. After uploading all of your videos, click “Start merging” to start to combine your videos into one single video.
- Click the “Download” button to save the combined video on your computer.
Key functions of this service:
- It is available to use on any popular web browser.
- It doesn’t require you to download or install any software.
The second tool on our list is a video maker and editor named ApowerEdit. Compared to other video editing tools, ApowerEdit is the best one because it offers a lot of editing functions such as splitting, trimming, cropping, zooming and comes with uniquely crafted transitions, texts, overlays, elements and filters. Primarily, this wonderful tool is designed to edit videos, but you can also use it to join multiple MP4 files together. Please see the procedure listed below to merge your MP4 videos.
- Get the app by hitting the Download button below and install it.Download
- Launch it and then select the desired aspect ratio for your video.
- Click the “Import” button or just drag the videos that you want to combine into the Media area. Once uploaded, drag them to the video timeline.
- Arrange the videos according to your needs and then export the merged video by clicking the “Export” button.
Key features of ApowerEdit:
- It supports a variety of aspect ratios including 16:9, 9:16, 1:1, 3:4 and 4:3.
- It offers nearly all kinds of video editing functions.
- It has a very clean and intuitive user interface.
AoA Video Joiner
The next video joiner on our list is AoA Video Joiner. This program allows you to merge videos in various formats like FLV, MPEG, 3GP and MP4. Moreover, this program is simple to use and can join MP4 files for free. However, the only thing that is irritating on this site is the persistent anti-virus warnings that pop up from time to time. But if you are still interested, you may try this tool by following the steps shown below.
- Using your web-browser, search for the app and then download it. Open it once you finish installing.
- After uploading all of your videos, click the “Start” button and select the output destination to start joining your videos together.
- You can find joined videos in the directory you have customized on your PC.
Above are the best tools to join MP4 videos into one file. All the tools are helpful and reliable and can help you process your videos safely and easily. However, if you are looking for a tool that can help you not just combine videos but also enhance your videos by adding special effects, ApowerEdit would be the best option for you.