Many people enjoy playing mobile games or watch videos on a bigger screen. Here are the best screen mirroring apps for iPhone.
Top 5 Screen Mirroring Apps for iPhone
ApowerMirror is a powerful desktop program that enables users to stream/cast their iPhone’s screen to a larger monitor. This app can display a device’s screen on a computer. It also allows users to control the screen using their mouse and keyboard. With ApowerMirror, iPhone users are able to share presentations with their classmates or colleagues, enjoy watching movies and television shows and play their favorite mobile games on a bigger screen. This application supports all platforms and compatible connecting via USB cable or through a wireless network. Indeed, this app is one of the best mirror apps for iPhone.
- High Quality screen mirroring and allows users to adjust the resolution.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Works on both Mac and Windows system.
- It can mirror two or more devices simultaneously.
- Drains battery very fast.
LetsView is a free screen mirroring app that allows you to mirror iPhone to PC wirelessly. There are several practical features including screen mirroring, screen recording, taking screenshots and whiteboard. Besides, you can view the files on your phone conveniently.
- Free and wireless
- Clear interface
- Very few functions
Another tool that you can use to mirror your iPhone is by using ApowerManager. Although its primary function is to help you manage, organize, import, and export your files to PC or other mobile devices, its also capable of mirroring. You can either connect via Wi-fi if you are using an Android device and a via lightning cable if you are using iOS. The good news is that you can use it in and out of the internet. It is like having more than just mirroring.
- Fast, convinient and easy to use
- Accessible in and out of the internet
- Capable of mirroring and transfering files
- Scanning via QR code is not supported with iOS.
LonelyScreen is another mirroring tool that lets users turn their Mac/PC into an AirPlay receiver. It allows users to cast their iOS devices to a bigger screen as long as it which is connected to a Windows or OSX computer.
- Allows users to record mirroring sessions to create tutorial and reviews, or gameplay videos.
- Works with both Mac and PC.
- Not free.
- Works better using WLAN.
- No telephone support.
Another mirroring tool is Reflector 3, which connects with devices that use Google Cast, Miracast, and Airplay mirroring. This application can receive mirroring connections from iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Moreover, it allows users to connect wirelessly and record multiple devices at once.
- Users can add narration while mirroring.
- Can stream mobile devices simultaneously.
- More expensive compared to similar applications.
- Some features,like the recording function, require specific operating systems.
Comparison and Conclusion
To help you decide which tool will give you benefit the most, check out the table below.
These mirroring tools can be a great help when it comes to casting your iPhone’s screen to a larger display. Each tool possessed unique features that make them popular to its user. To help you decide, we evaluated the apps for your convenience. If you want a sole mirroring app that can give you the best experience, ApowerMirror is suggested. But if you want more than just mirroring, then ApowerManager will be a good choice. In the end, the choice is yours to make.