As we all know, PDF is one of the most preferred file formats for storing multi page text information. These days, many documents are being converted to or generated as PDF file format. For most businesses, PDF has become the default file format. This is because PDF formats can prevent data from being copied. Nevertheless, sometimes it is necessary to create TIFF copies of PDF files to further use them in faxing, mailing, printing and more. TIFF is also a widely used image format. It supports lossless compression, which means that there is no loss in image quality during the compression process. If you are searching for an application to convert PDF file to TIFF, you can check out the tools below.
Tools to Convert PDF to TIFF
ApowerPDF is a powerful PDF editor that can be used to convert, edit, split and merge PDF pages. It has a professional and impressive user-interface. This tool has a built-in conversion tool to convert from a PDF to TIFF in mere seconds. With it, you can convert PDF to TIFF both online and offline. See the steps below on how to use it.
- Download the program on your Windows PC.
- Once the installation has finished, launch the program on your computer and click the “Edit PDF” button to choose the PDF file you want to convert.
- Go to the “Convert” tab, hit “To TIFF”, then select the pages you want to convert and then click “OK” to save the converted image format.
- Easy to convert files.
- Different options for PDF conversion, such as only convert current page, convert all pages, etc.
- No need to connect to the network, people can use it to convert PDF file to TIFF offline.
- Clean interface with no ads.
- You need to open the file then start converting, rather than click “Convert” to choose file you need.
PDFelement is another PDF tool that can be used to convert a PDF to Word, Excel, HTML, TXT formats and images. It is available for both Windows and Mac devices. The software’s functions work excellently and are easy to find. To learn how to convert PDF file to TIFF using this tool, see the steps that follow.
- Install and open the program on your computer.
- Click the “Convert PDF” button and choose the file.
- Select the TIFF file format then click the “Save” button to convert your PDF file to TIFF.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Can work on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Can directly select the file to convert it without opening it.
- Using the Mac version, you can also select the quality of the converted image.
- It is a little bit expensive to use.
Zamzar is an online PDF converter that can be used to convert PDF to TIFF for free. You can use it to convert many different formats without any hassles. You don’t need to download or install the software to enjoy its service. Follow the instructions below to start the conversion.
- Go to its official website.
- Hit “Add Files”, then choose the PDF file on your computer.
- Choose “TIFF” as the output file format.
- Click the “Convert Now” button and then wait for it to be converted.
- Once completed, click the “Download” button to save your converted PDF file.
- It is free to use.
- The largest file format it allows is 2 GB.
- It is easy to follow its instruction to convert files.
- Sometimes, the conversion process is slow.
- There are too many file formats. You will need to spend a while to find the output format you need.
To sum it up, the aforementioned tools allow you to easily convert PDF file to TIFF. All of them have a user-friendly interface. If you don’t need to convert files frequently, then Zamzar is your best choice, as it contains a lot of other useful conversion tools. If you need a cheap but excellent tool which also works offline, then ApowerPDF is for you. An extra positive is that it does more than just conversion!