I am a teacher and have PDF files in my lesson. However, there are some cases that I wish to include interactive content to catch my students’ attention. What should I do?
Nowadays, a lot of students are hooked on studying digital content. One reason is that they can learn easily since interactive content such as video players, interactive exercises, audio and so on easily catch their attention. So teachers may want to convert PDF to EPUB to make their lesson lively and captivating. With that said, here are the most feasible solutions to your problem.
Useful Tools to Convert PDF to EPUB
First, we have Zamzar. This is an online tool which can convert files such as documents, images, sounds and videos. Users don’t need to install any software on their devices to utilize the tool. Moreover, it supports several file formats which include PDF, EPUB, PPT, DOC, MP4, JPG and many more. However, if you don’t sign up, you will not able to experience its unlimited conversion feature. Now, let’s see how to use this program.
- From the main interface of the page, hit the “Add Files” button to upload files.
- Next, hit the “Convert To” drop-down button then choose “epub” under the eBook Formats.
- Then, click the “Convert Now” button and wait until the process is done.
- Lastly, download the converted file to save it on your computer.
An alternative solution to convert PDF to EPUB online is with PDF2EPUB. This is another free online tool which you can use to convert PDF file to EPUB. It enables users to convert files easily with its drag and drop functions. What’s more, the conversion process will take just up to 10 seconds. On the other hand, there are often pop-up ads. To fully understand how this tool works, see the guide below.
- Open your favorite browser using your computer and visit the main site of the tool.
- Upload PDF file by clicking the “Click to choose a file” button or by simply dragging the file to the box.
- Once the file is added, it will convert immediately.
- After that, hit the “Download” button to download the processed file.
Renee PDF Aide
Last on the list is the Renee PDF Aide. This software allows you to convert PDF to EPUB for free. It has a simple and clean interface accessible by any user. Moreover, there are no limitations to the size and page count you can convert. In addition to that, users can convert multiple PDF files simultaneously since it supports batch conversion. However, unlike the other tools mentioned, this program needs to be installed on your computer in order to utilize it. Here’s how to do it.
- On your computer, visit the official site of the tool to download and install the program.
- Once installed, launch the software.
- Then, click the “EPUB” button at the main interface of the software.
- After that, hit the “Add Files” button then select a file from your computer.
- Once uploaded, hit the “Convert” button.
Now that you know some solutions on how to convert PDF to EPUB, you can start with these and enjoy their benefits. There are all free so they are easy to access. All you need is an internet connection when you are using them since they are online tools.