Lyric video is a visual content that shows the lyrics of the song while playing. Lyric videos are becoming popular and most-watched videos on some of the well known video-sharing sites like YouTube. Some of the content creators produce lyric videos using the free copyright funky songs available on the internet. However, there are only limited programs that you can use to create lyrics with your mobile phones. Luckily, we’ve gathered the best lyrics video creator that you can rely on producing high-quality lyric videos. Besides that, we’ve also listed the free copyright funky music that you can use in creating lyric videos.
Best Lyrics Video Maker 2020
How to Make Videos on TikTok
LightMV is the best video editing app that you can install instantly from Google Play Store and App Store. Furthermore, you can use its professionally-made templates that you can use in creating lyric videos from different genres. Not mention, it is so handy to customize the lyric video using its built-in video editing function. In connection with that, you can crop, rotate, and insert some multimedia files like photos and videos. Aside from that, it has a lyric video maker online that you can access using multiple web browsers. So if you’re wondering how to create and customize lyric video using this app, check the simple steps below.
- It has a smart and intuitive user interface.
- Wide-range accessibility of the program to multiple devices and browsers.
- Provides an extensive collection of video templates.
- Capable of saving the video in Full HD quality.
- It can share the videos to Twitter and Facebook directly.
- First and foremost, download and install the LightMV mobile app from Google Play Store or App Store. After installing, launch the app to use it further.
- Next, choose the video template you want to use. Then, tap the “+” icon to upload the multimedia files you wish to include in the lyric video.
- From here, tap the uploaded files and hit the “Add text” button to insert the lyrics of the song.
- Once done, go to the “Change music” option and tap the “Upload music” folder to insert the song you want to use in the lyric video.
- Lastly, tap the “Try for free” button below to process the video. Then, hit the “Download” icon to save the lyric video on your mobile devices.
Next, we have TikTok. This is another best lyric video maker app that you can rely on to create a lyric video of your favorite soundtrack. Moreover, it is the perfect app that lets you share your creativeness and uniqueness in the form of video. Also, it enables you to create short videos for up to 15-60 seconds while dancing, singing, or more. In addition, you can personalize the video by adding text, stickers, effects, and other objects.
- It has rich collections of filters, effects, stickers, transitions and etc.
- It can trim, adjust clip and configure the play speed of the video.
- Provides a free music library.
- Supports social media sharing.
Lastly, we have InShot. It is a full-featured video editing app to make lyric video using your Android and iOS mobile devices. In fact, this app enables you to enhanced and level your video content in just a few simple steps. Wherein, you can trim, cut, split, and merge the video more precisely. Aside from being a good video editor, this app can customize photos and create collages using your favorite pictures.
- It provides free vlog music.
- Capable of adding music effects and voice-overs.
- It offers a large collection of font styles from different languages.
- It allows you to insert multiple elements like text, filters, and more.
Free Copyright Funky Tunes for Making Lyrics Video
Aside from the mobile apps that can help you on how to make lyrics video, we’ve also provided some of the leading copyright free soundtracks. Here we have gathered the 15 free copyright funky tunes that contain lyrics. You can check the awesome copyright free funky tunes that you can use in making a lyric video.
- Fiji Blue – Home
- William Bolton – Angel Boy
- THE WLDLFE – I Don’t Mind
- VALNTN – Mona Lisa
- Fijie Blue – Numb
- Fijie Blue – Day by Day
- Eric Reprid – June Blues
- Space Pirate – Show Me That You Love Me
- ONLAP – The Awakening
- King CAAN ft. ELYSA – Go Again
- Jade Key – Ransom
- Indie Rock Song – Take A Walk
- Rival x Cadmium – For Life
- Fiji Blue – Butterflies
- William Bolton – Nowhere
As we mentioned above, these are the best video editing apps that can help you on how to create a lyrics video with great ease. In addition, we’ve also gathered some of the copyright free music that you can use for your lyric videos. Despite these apps, we recommend LightMV because of its user-friendly interface and its accessibility to different devices and browsers. For more suggestions, feel free to comment down below.