We often see many posts on Instagram have a thin and white border around them. The border makes the video stand out and easily catches other’s attention. Many photo editors are able to help people add border to video. We’ve sorted out some reliable tools and apps that are really simple and useful. Let’s check out what they are.
Best 4 Tools to Add Borders to Video
Add border to any video with BeeCut
BeeCut is a professional video editor that can add border to video. With its, you cannot only add frame to videos but also easily edit your video. It has lots of borders that you can choose from and various effects that can make your video amazing. Moreover, this software will allow you to add text, filters, transitions and funny elements to your videos.
Here are the steps for you.
- Download and Install the software by clicking the button below.Download
- Run the software, choose the video aspect ratio that you need, it has Instagram square format, together with the other options. Under Media, click “Import” > “Import file” and select the video that you will use.
- Drag the video into the timeline, then click “Overlays” and choose your preferred border.
- After that, add a border to the “Overlay” timeline and modify it if you want.
- Lastly, hit the “Export” icon, select the quality, and format to save your file on your computer.
Add frame for Instagram posts with Kapwing
Kapwing is a web service that can do all sorts of editing jobs. Not only can you add border to video, but also for your Instagram post. It has a video resizer that you can use to crop video for Instagram, then add the frame for it.
Here is the guide for you.
- Open its official site on your browser.
- From the home page, choose “Resize Video” option and then you can import a video from your computer or by pasting the video url.
- Choose the aspect ratio 1:1 for Instagram and set the background white or black, then use the zoom tool to control the frame around the video.
- Preview the video, if it looks good, click the “Create” button to save it as an MP4 file. The free Kapwing version will leave a little watermark in the corner of your video. You can pay a fee to remove it.
Squaready for iOS users
As its name implies, Squaready is a ready to use iOS video border app which is well known among Instagram users. It is often used to post the entire video in a square format. This impressive free app also has a lot of video editing tools as well as filters, text overlays which can be used to render the video. It has various border options to choose from for your video.
Below are steps that you can refer to.
- Go to the App Store to get the app.
- Run the app, tap the Squaready icon and choose the video that you need.
- Select the color tool located at the lower-left corner of your phone screen.
- Choose the available color that you want to use.
- Simply tap “Save” to export the video to your phone gallery or directly share it to Instagram.
Video Collage (Android)
Video Collage is an impressive video border app for Android devices. It has a lot of cute and classic frames and stickers which make it more suitable for romantic videos. In addition, it has simple video editing tools available so that you can easily and quickly edit videos on your smartphone.
Follow these steps to use it.
- Download and install the app from Google Play.
- Open the app, tap “Edited Videos” and select the video that you will use.
- Tap the plus monitor like icon, then select from various styles of borders.
- After that, tap the “Export” icon to save your video.
Thanks for reading. I really hope this post helps you add border to video or social posts. As always, please reach out with your questions, comments, and ideas in the section below.