Do you want to copy files from Mac to iPhone? In fact, transferring files from Mac to iPhone is necessary when we want to read or deal with the files by our phones. As we all know, iTunes is a great tool for iOS users to transfer music, videos, pictures, and so on between iPhone and Mac. But what if you don’t want to use iTunes? In fact, you can use other iPhone transfer tools to replace iTunes. Now many apps in stores enable you to access the easiest way to send files from Mac to iPhone. This article will introduce 3 great apps for you to transfer files between Mac and iPhone.
How to Send Files from Mac to iPhone?
Send Files from Mac to iPhone with ApowerManager
It’s no doubt that you are looking for an easy to use app. What you need to pay attention is that ApowerManager is both powerful and easy to use. It enables you to transfer photos, music, videos, contacts, messages and so on between iOS devices and Mac. As for transferring files from Mac to iPhone, it allows you to transfer all the files in one click. Below are the step-by-step instructions of how to transfer files from Mac to iphone.
- Install the program on your computer. You can click the button below to download and install it.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac via a USB cable.
- Click “Manage” on the interface and choose “Files”.
- Click on “Import” button to choose import a file or a folder.
In addition, you can also use ApowerManager to mirror your iOS screen to computers and to backup and restore iPad and iPhone data.
Send Files from Mac to iPhone with AirDrop
AirDrop is Apple’s built-in tool in Apple’s products including iPhone, iPad and iPod. It allows you to share pictures, music, viddeos, files and other content between devices. However, AirDrop only support transferring content on by one. You can only drag and drop files to transfer when you want to transfer files from Mac to iPhone. If you don’t have too many files to transfer and if you have enough time, you can follow the following steps.
- Go to “Folder” > “AirDrop”.
- Choose allow “Everyone” or “Contacts only” before transferring files.
- Drag and drop files to the avatar of device your Mac has detected.
Send Files from Mac to iPhone with Dropbox
Dropbox is a cloud service which supports moving files between your iPhone and your Mac. With this tool, you are able to transfer pictures, music, videos, documents between your iPhone and your Mac in one click. However, this tool is cloud-based, which requires you to connect your device to the internet before using it. You can follow the instructions below if you want to know how to send files from Mac to iPhone.
- Go to its official website dropbox.com.
- Sign in your account or create a new one.
- Choose “Upload files” and import the files you want to transfer.
- Install the Dropbox app on your iPhone and sign in your account.
- Choose the files you transferred and download them to your iPhone.
The methods mentioned above can help us transfer files from Mac to iPhone without iTunes. All of them are easy to use. ApowerManager supports USB and WIFi connection, which can be used on more situations. AirDrop is Apple’s built-in tool which is suitable for those who only want to transfer one or two files. Dropbox is a cloud-based service which requires internet environment.
Leave a Comment