If you want to watch videos or movies at any time and everywhere, in my opinion, enjoying the videos and movies on Apple iPad is one of the best choices.
The reasons as follows:
- Apple iPad is a portable digital device. It is convenient for you to carry your Apple iPad when you are out.
- The screen of Apple iPad is wider than other portable devices, such as iPhone, MP4 player, Zune, and so on. From this point of view, iPad is most suitable for watching videos.
MKV is a popular video format, which has high quality. So many Apple iPad users want to play MKV videos on iPad/iPad 2/new iPad for enjoying. But here I tell you bad news that Apple iPad can’t support playing MKV videos. This is the reason why a lot of people need to convert MKV to iPad.
Hundreds of thousands of iPad users are in need of watching HD MKV videos or movies on their iPads, however, the question of how to play and convert MKV to iPad or iPad 2 perplexes them.
The answer to convert MKV to iPad/iPad 2/new iPad:
If you want to play your HD MKV videos on your iPad, you should convert MKV videos to Apple iPad firstly. In the software market, there are lots of video converter tools. You will spend your much time in looking for a proper converter tool if you want to convert MKV to iPad. Here I show you MKV to iPad Converter. Click the following link to free download it to try.
Step-by-step tutorial on how to convert MKV to iPad/iPad 2/new iPad with MKV to iPad Converter:
Step1: Launch the tool and add your MKV files to it by clicking “Add” button.
Step2: Trim or crop your MKV videos by hitting “Video Edit” icon.
Step3: Set MP4 or other formats that iPad supports as the output format by clicking “Setting” and select the output path by hitting “Open” button.
Step4: Set the MKV videos subtitles as you want by clicking “Subtitles Setting” button.
Step5: Click “Convert” to set out to convert MKV videos to Apple iPad.
Attention: Before you convert MKV files to iPad 2, you are entitled to edit your MKV videos and set the subtitles to MKV files. But if you are satisfied with your MKV videos, please look down upon the step 2 and step4.
Tips about MKV to iPad converter:
- The tool – MKV to iPad converter can not only help you convert MKV to iPad, but also support the Apple iOS devices like iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod all series.
- It has a batch conversion function. That’s to say, you can use it to convert a batch of MKV videos with batch mode if you have tons of videos in MKV format.
- The MKV to iPad converter can allow you to edit your MKV subtitles. Before you convert MKV videos to Apple iPad, you can upload external subtitles or embedded subtitles for your MKV files. The formats of subtitles can be .srt, .ass, .sub, .psb, and .ssa, etc.
- The program can convert MKV to almost popular video formats, just like MP4, MOV, DVD, VOB, AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc.
Some supplements about MKV:
MKV is the abbreviation of Matroska Video. Matroska files are divided into four types, such as MKV files (Matroska videos), MK3D (stereoscopic/3D video), MKA files (Matroska audio) and MKS files (subtitles). Its filename extension can be .mkv, .mk3d, .mka, and .mks.
Warm Prompt: If you are using an Android tablet PC, you can also use this MKV converter to convert MKV file to Android tablet.