Effective Photo Cut Out Apps
|Features||Apowersoft BG Remover||Superimpose||Magic Eraser Background Editor||Ultimate Background Eraser||Background Eraser|
|Automatically remove background|
|Cutout background accurately|
|Multiple tools to cutout background|
Apowersoft BG Remover
- User’s rating: 4.5
- Compatibility: Android 4.1 and up; iOS 9.0 or later
- File size: 11M
This program’s file size is small, but it has provides an intuitive interface with all the most useful functions for editing the background. For example, it can automatically erase the background and produce a precise cutout. All you need to do is upload your photo. You can even change the background simply with your own custom image or the well-designed templates. Note that this app only currently works with images that have human subjects. It will add support to other types of photos in the near future. Refer to the steps below to know how to use this app to cut out background.
- Click the button below to download the suitable app into your device.
- Once installed, open the app then click the “Bg Remover” button in the center of the interface.
- Then you will be guided to upload photos from your photo gallery.
- After that, wait until the app uploads the photo and you’ll find it automatically makes the background transparent.
- Lastly, tap the “Save” icon to save it on your photo.
- User’s rating: 4.5
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- File size: 11M
Superimpose is a useful iOS cut out image app which can help you remove background from your pictures quickly. More than that, it allows you to make basic edits to your photos, including cropping unwanted areas, adjusting the appearance, etc. But note that, sometimes it cannot create an accurate result.
- Open the app, and import a photo by clicking the photo library icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Next, select the “Erase” option, and highlight the background of your image.
- It will automatically remove the background and you can save it by pressing the “Download” button.
Magic Eraser Background Editor
- User’s rating: 4.8
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11 or later
- File size: 27.1 MB
If you want another app to cut out background on iOS, you can also use Magic Eraser Background Editor. You can easily remove the photo background and save it as a JPEG or PNG file on your camera roll. In addition, it also lets you change the background of your image and turn it into a solid color either black or white. However, this app does not offer an automatic remover. Here’s how to use this app to cut out the background on photos.
- Open the app, and upload the photo you want to edit.
- When the file is in the edit section, tap the “Magic Wand” feature to cut out the background of your image using your fingertip.
- Hit the “Save” icon to save it to the Camera roll.
Ultimate Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.7
- Compatibility: Requires Android 4.1 and up
- File size: 22 M
Ultimate Background Eraser is a powerful photo cut out app. It provides tools to accurately cut out the background from the image. In addition, you can simply use your fingers when erasing manually. It also has a lasso tool to erase the background. Likewise, for a stunning background, you can add a new picture after the original background image is removed. Refer to the steps below to get started.
- Install the app from your Google Play Store and import photo you want to edit.
- Once you imported a photo, use your fingers to manually cut out the background of your image. Or, you can use the “Auto” feature to automatically remove the background.
- If you are satisfied with the result, hit the “Check” icon to save it on your Gallery.
- User’s rating: 4.6
- Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up
- File size: 3.3 M
The last useful and user-friendly picture cut out app is Background Eraser. Basically, it lets you cut pictures and make the picture’s background transparent. It offers two modes to remove the background and make it transparent. The first is “Auto mode” which instantly removes similar pixels and second is “Extract mode” which lets you remove an object from the photo.
- Go to your Play Store to install the app.
- After that, click the “Auto” option that automatically cuts out your background photo.
- Finally, save it by hitting the “Save” icon.
Now choose your preferred cut out image app for a great experience in photo editing. All of them are reliable mobile apps, but it is highly recommended to use Apowersoft BG Remover. It offers basic editing tools to quickly and accurately cut out your image background.