Effective Photo Cut Out Apps
- User’s rating: 4.0
- Compatibility: iOS 13.0 or later / Android 5.0 up
- File size: 71.2 MB / 13M
PicWish is a versatile app that caters to almost all the useful features that you need to beautify your photography. It is an app to cut out background instantly with the use of its advanced AI technology that automatically identifies the background from the photo giving you a precise transparent result of your subject. See the simple guide below to successfully have a clean cut out of your subject.
- Run the app, and select the “Photos” icon to load the image that you need.
- Then, wait for the processed result.
- After that, save your transparent image by hitting the download icon.
Apowersoft Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.5
- Compatibility: Android 4.1 and up; iOS 9.0 or later
- File size: 11M
In a couple of seconds, Apowersoft Background Eraser will remove the background of your photo automatically with a precise cutout. This also offers a manual removal tool that you can use with ease. With its user-friendly interface, the process of eliminating background would be much easier which even a novice is capable of. Refer to the steps below to know how to use this app to cut out background.
- Open the app and choose recognition to import a photo.
- Then you’ll find it automatically makes the background transparent.
- Finally, tap the “Save HD” button to save it on your device.
- User’s rating: 4.5
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- File size: 11M
Superimpose is a useful iOS cut-out image app which can help you remove background from your pictures quickly. More than that, it allows you to make basic edits to your photos, including cropping unwanted areas, adjusting the appearance, etc. But note that, sometimes it cannot create an accurate result.
- Open the app, and import a photo by clicking the photo library icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Next, select the “Erase” option, and highlight the background of your image.
- It will automatically remove the background and you can save it by pressing the “Download” button.
Magic Eraser Background Editor
- User’s rating: 4.8
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11 or later
- File size: 27.1 MB
If you want another app to cut out background on iOS, you can also use Magic Eraser Background Editor. You can easily remove the photo background and save it as a JPEG or PNG file on your camera roll. In addition, it also lets you change the background of your image and turn it into a solid color either black or white. However, this app does not offer an automatic remover. Here’s how to use this app to cut out the background on photos.
- Open the app, and upload the photo you want to edit.
- When the file is in the edit section, tap the “Magic Wand” feature to cut out the background of your image using your fingertip.
- Hit the “Save” icon to save it to the camera roll.
Ultimate Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.7
- Compatibility: Requires Android 4.1 and up
- File size: 22 M
Ultimate Background Eraser is a powerful photo cut-out app. It provides tools to accurately cut out the background from the image. In addition, you can simply use your fingers when erasing manually. It also has a lasso tool to erase the background. Likewise, for a stunning background, you can add a new picture after the original background image is removed. Refer to the steps below to get started.
- Install the app from your Google Play Store and import the photo you want to edit.
- Once you imported a photo, use your fingers to manually cut out the background of your image. Or, you can use the “Auto” feature to automatically remove the background.
- If you are satisfied with the result, hit the “Check” icon to save it on your Gallery.
- User’s rating: 4.6
- Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up
- File size: 3.3 M
The last useful and user-friendly picture cut-out app is Background Eraser. Basically, it lets you cut pictures and make the picture’s background transparent. It offers two modes to remove the background and make it transparent. The first is “Auto mode” which instantly removes similar pixels and the second is “Extract mode” which lets you remove an object from the photo.
- Go to your Play Store to install the app.
- After that, click the “Auto” option that automatically cuts out your background photo.
- Finally, save it by hitting the “Save” icon.
|Features||PicWish||Apowersoft Background Eraser||Superimpose||Magic Eraser Background Editor||Ultimate Background Eraser||Background Eraser|
|Automatically remove background|
|Cutout background accurately|
|Multiple tools to cutout background|
Now choose your preferred cut-out image app for a great experience in photo editing. All of them are reliable mobile apps, but it is highly recommended to use Apowersoft Background Eraser and PicWish. They offer basic editing tools to quickly and accurately cut out your image background.
Leave a Comment