Effective Photo Cut Out Apps
|Features||Apowersoft BG Remover||Superimpose||Magic Eraser Background Editor||Ultimate Background Eraser||Background Eraser|
|Automatically remove background|
|Cutout background accurately|
|Multiple tools to cutout background|
Apowersoft BG Remover
- User’s rating: 4.5
- Compatibility: Android 4.1 and up; iOS 9.0 or later
- File size: 11M
Small file size as you can see. But it has an intuitive interface yet with all useful functions that we want for editing the background. For example, it is able to automatically erase the background and produce a precise cutout. You only need to do is upload your photo. Another feature is you can even change the background simply with your own custom image or the well-designed templates. Note that this app only works with pictures that have people in it at the moment. It will add support to other types of photos in the near future. Refer to the steps below to know how to use this app to cut out background.
- Click the button below to download the suitable app into your device.
- Once installed, open the app then click the “Bg Remover” button in the center of the interface.
- Then you will be guided to upload photos from your photo gallery.
- After that, wait until the app uploads the photo and you’ll find it automatically makes the background transparent.
- Lastly, tap the “Save” icon to save it on your photo.
- User’s rating: 4.5
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- File size: 11M
Superimpose is a useful iOS cut out image app which can help you remove background from your pictures quickly. More than that, it allows you to basically edit your photos, including cropping unwanted areas, adjusting the appearance, etc. But note that, sometimes it cannot create an accurate result.
- Open the app, and import a photo by clicking the photo library icon on the left corner of the interface.
- Next, select the “Erase” option, and highlight the background of your image.
- It will automatically remove the background and you can save it by pressing the “Download” button.
Magic Eraser Background Editor
- User’s rating: 4.8
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 11 or later
- File size: 27.1 MB
If you want another app to cut out background on iOS, you can also use Magic Eraser Background Editor. You can easily remove photo background and save it as a JPEG or PNG file into your camera roll. In addition, it also lets you change the background of your image and turn it into a solid color either black or white. However, this app does not offer automatically remover. Here’s how to use this app to cut out the background on photos.
- Open the app, and upload the photo you want to edit.
- When the file is in the edit section, tap the “Magic Wand” feature to cut out the background of your image using your fingertip.
- Hit the “Save” icon to save it to the Camera roll.
Ultimate Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.7
- Compatibility: Requires Android 4.1 and up
- File size: 22 M
Ultimate Background Eraser is a powerful photo cut out app. It provides tools to accurately cut out the background from the image. In addition, use your fingers when erasing manually. It also has a lasso tool to erase the background. Likewise, to have a stunning background, you can add a new picture after the background image is removed. With that, you can refer to the steps below.
- Install the app from your Google Play Store and import photo you want to edit.
- Once you imported a photo, use your fingers to manually cut out the background of your image. Or, you can use the “Auto” feature to automatically remove the background.
- If you are satisfied with the result, hit the “Check” icon to save it on your Gallery.
- User’s rating: 4.6
- Compatibility: Requires Android 5.0 and up
- File size: 3.3 M
The last useful and user-friendly picture cut out app is Background Eraser. Basically, it lets you cut pictures and make picture background transparent. It offers two modes to remove the background and make it transparent. First is the “Auto mode” which instantly removes similar pixels and “Extract mode” is another one that lets you get the object that you want to erase from the photo.
- Go to your Play Store to install the app.
- After that, click the “Auto” option that automatically cuts out your background photo.
- Finally, save it by hitting the “Save” icon.
Now choose your cut out image app that perfectly gives you a great experience in photo editing. All of them are reliable mobile apps, but it is highly recommended if you will put Apowersoft BG Remover as your top priority. It offers basic editing tools to quickly and accurately cut out your image background.