|Features||Apowersoft Background Eraser (iOS & Android)||Online Background Eraser||PicsArt||Photo Scissors||Apowersoft Background Eraser (Windows)|
|Automatically remove background|
|Cutout background accurately|
|Offers solid colors|
How to Take Pictures with White Background Using Your Camera
Nowadays there are lots of great alternatives that you may apply in taking your photo into another level using a white background. You must have your camera, white cloth/ white wallpaper, clamp lights, a place for you to set up, and your subject. These are the things that you need to complete your set up for you to take a picture with a white background perfectly.
- First, you need to prepare the room where you will be doing the task. Arranging the white background and other materials that you need for the photoshoot.
- Next, set up the camera that you will be using. You may use a tripod if needed.
- Then, ready your subject for the photo session. Take more photos than you think you will be needing, for you to have more options to choose from.
- Once done, you may do some retouching using your photo editor software.
Tools That Can Edit Photo Background to White
If you don’t have time to set up your own photo session, here is the other solution to take photos with white background on it. You may use apps, programs, or online service site that will edit your background and change it into white in an instant.
Apowersoft Background Eraser (iOS & Android)
Apowersoft Background Eraser totally will help you on how to take photos with white background. This app is so versatile that it can be installed on both iOS or Android devices. You can cut out any subject here from people, products, animals, cars, text, icons, logos, seals, and more automatically with an accurate result. It will allow you to edit your photo background by adding any solid colors wherein the white background is included. Also, you may use some of its background templates that are already offered on the app. With Apowersoft Background Eraser, you may set the white background with any photo format that you have.
- Download the app.
- Open it, and choose one of the recognition tabs for you to upload the photo from your phone gallery.
- The app will automatically process the file by cutting out the subject form the background.
- Once processed, tap the “Background” icon and choose the “Color” option to set the background into white.
- Lastly, save your photo by clicking the “Save HD” button located at the upper right corner of the interface.
Online Background Eraser
Obviously, the next tool that can somehow help you how to take pictures with white background is an online tool which is called Online Background Eraser. This free web-service tool uses Al technology that can detect the subject from its background giving you transparent results. Then, you may apply the white background from its collection of solid colors. Besides, you may flip, duplicate, zoom in, and out your photo for a better outcome.
- Visit the official website of Online Background Eraser on your browser.
- From there, select the recognition that your photo needs to import it from your computer.
- Then, a new interface will come out showing the processed result, next click the “Edit” button.
- Under “Change Background” click “Colors” and select the solid white color that you want for your photo.
- Once done, hit the “Download” button to save your work directly on your computer library.
Another online tool that can take picture with white background is PicsArt. This tool is famous in photo editing and one of its features is photo background editing. It automatically identifies the foreground from its background within a seconds. Then, you can replace the old background to solid white from its wide range of customized plain colors. Furthermore, you may save your work with its original quality.
- Head on to the PicsArt official website on your favorite browser.
- From its interface, look for the “Upload” button to get the picture.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will be directed to another interface with the transparent result, just click the “Edit” button afterward.
- Then, go click “Color” and set the white color as your new background to be applied to your picture. Once satisfied with the result, hit the “Download” button.
To learn how to take photos with white background, PhotoScissors is one of the best programs that you may use on your PC. It offers a green and red marker tools that you may use in helping detects the subject and background from your photo. After that, you may replace the unwanted background to white by setting the color pallet. It will also allow you to save your edited work directly on your computer gallery.
- Download and install PhotoScissors on your desktop from its website.
- Upload the image by clicking “File” then “Open Image”.
- Then, it will give you a transparent result, click the “Background” icon located on the right side of the screen.
- Next, click the drop-down arrow and choose “Solid Colors” > “Change Color” and set the white background.
- Finally, click the diskette like icon to save your file.
Apowersoft Background Eraser (Windows)
You can take photo with white background with this amazing desktop tool which is Apowersoft Background Eraser. This software has an intuitive interface that anyone can understand. It simply removes the background from an image with the use of its advanced Artificial Intelligence feature which is why the whole process is automated. In addition, replacing the background to white is so easy because you just need to select it from ready to use solid color backgrounds that the tool’s offer. More than that, it will give you the original quality without degrading the whole image.
- Download the software by hitting the “Download” button below and have it installed on your desktop.
- Run the software, click “Upload Image” under the recognition that you need, and get the photo from your computer.
Wait for the software to finish the process, then a new window will pop out showing the transparent result.
Click “Change Background” > “Color” and click the plain white color for your background.
- Next, you may save your image by hitting the “Save” button.
Above all, using a white background is the most exquisite and suitable color that will blend in any subject. To take photo with white background, you need to manually set up a place where you can do your photo session. However, if you have limited time you may just edit your picture using these tools mentioned above. Among them, Apowersoft Background Eraser is the worthest to consider whether you are iOS, Android or Windows user.
Leave a Comment