Apowersoft Video Download Capture Disclaimer
This agreement consists of two parts, namely "Apowersoft Video Download Capture License Agreement" and "Disclaimer". Please read the agreement carefully before installing Video Download Capture. If you have installed it, it means that you are with the agreement.
End-User License Agreement
1. Software Licence Agreement
In this Licence, "the Product" means the software product "Video Download Capture". This Licence is a legal agreement between you and Video Download Capture. By proceeding to install the Product, and in consideration of your use of the Product, you are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms of this Licence. Video Download Capture permits you to use the Product only in accordance with the terms of this Licence and your rights under this Licence will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with the terms of this Licence.
2. Product Licence
In consideration of your agreeing to abide by the terms of this Licence and subject to your compliance with the terms of this Licence, Video Download Capture grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Product for the following purposes and in the following manner. You may:
1. Install and use the Product for personal, educational (non-profit) use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use and to make an unlimited number of copies of this software.
You may not:
- Use the Product for commercial use.
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Product.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on the Product (except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation).
- Rent, lease, sublicense or assign the Product or any copy thereof, including any related documentation.
Video Download Capture may:
- Display ads in the Product.
3. Additional Terms for Businesses
Where you are licensing the Product as a business and not as a consumer, this licence shall take effect between Video Download Capture and you as a business entity and you shall take all appropriate steps to ensure that the Product is operated in a proper manner by your employees and staff.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The Product is intellectual property of Video Download Capture and is protected by law. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Product anywhere in the world belong to Video Download Capture, that rights in the Product are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Product other than the right to use them in accordance with the terms of this Licence.
5. Warranty DisclaimerTHIS PRODUCT AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION is PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL Video Download Capture BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR OF INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
Updates may be licensed to you by Video Download Capture with additional or different terms but Video Download Capture has no obligation to provide any updates. This Licence is the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes any prior representations, undertakings or advertising relating to the Product and you acknowledge that in entering into this Licence you have not relied on any statement, representation, advertising, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this Licence. This terms are subject to change without notice. Visit our site www.apowersoft.com and download software to get the most recent End User License Agreement.
Collection of statistics
We have a lot of features and improvements to work on. Help us prioritize them all by permitting Video Download Capture software to send anonymous crash and usage statistics reports. Upon user's permission the service runs when you're online and chooses the most appropriate time for reports sending when our servers are not overloaded.
Crash reports contain system information at the time of the crash, error type, file details referred to the crash.
I. Limitation of liability
Apowersoft Video Download Capture doesn't store, offer, host, share or provide any kind of multimedia contents as they are open and already available to general public. We just provide services or extract the available download links for the user (the person who use the service of Video Download Capture). The user should abide by the copyright law and the terms of service of the websites the files are going to be downloaded from. In case of not being permitted to reuse the downloaded files, the user can not edit and (or) redistribute the downloaded videos, audios or images. In such cases, the services provided by Video Download Capture are only for personal use. If the source files are forbidden to be downloaded, the user can not use the service of Video Download Capture to perform any downloading. The user is solely responsible for any misuse of these services, any copyright violations and any illegal use of the downloaded files.
II. Source of the content
Video Download Capture doesn't store, nor offer, nor host, nor share and nor provide any kind of content, therefore all the multimedia content accessed using Video Download Capture is stored and served by "EXTERNAL VIDEO/SOCIAL WEB SITES", which are open and available to general public, and their owners and operators are the ONLY legally responsible for the content being "stored, served and/or re-transmitted" by its web servers, therefore the owners of such Web Sites are supposed to have legal authorization and rights to serve and distribute the multimedia content that THEY OFFER TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC; And also Video Download Capture doesn't have nor maintain any relationship with such Web Sites and therefore can't control the content available on those sources; the end user is responsible for the acceptance of the "terms of service" of each website before the use of this software to access its content. If you feel that your copyrights might be infringed in any way, you MUST address all your complaints to those EXTERNAL VIDEO/SOCIAL WEB SITES and/or it's maintainers, owners and operators.
Video Download Capture:
- ARE NOT RELATED AND NOT MAINTAIN ANY KIND OF PARTNERSHIP, RELATIONSHIP OR COOPERATION WITH ANY VIDEO/AUDIO/SOCIAL WEB SITES.
- DOES NOT OWN, OPERATE OR CONTROL SERVERS FOR Video Streaming, Audio Streaming, Video Hosting nor Audio Hosting.
- DOESN'T COOPERATE, IN NO WAY FOR UPLOADING MULTIMEDIA CONTENT TO THIRD PARTY SERVERS.
- The use of this service implies the acceptance of this disclaimer and the EULA agreed by the end user during the installations of this service and celebrated between the END USER and the SERVICE PROVIDER.
Therefore the misuse of the service of Video Download Capture, use abusive, with malice against others or the exploitation of any matter doesn't contemplated in this agreement resulting in prejudice or damage against the author it will be enough reason to the immediate revocation of this usage license and the termination of this agreement with reserves to take any action legal against the infringer.
III. Copyright Claim
Video Download Capture takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that Video Download Capture is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites.
Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not Video Download Capture. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. Video Download Capture does not host any content on its servers or network.
Video Download Capture is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from Video Download Capture they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Video Download Capture by providing videos designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Video Download Capture to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Video Download Capture to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Content owners must also understand that Video Download Capture is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue. Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories or shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be sent by using the contact form of Video Download Capture. If anyone have problems, feel free to contact us.