If you are picky looking for the best camera phone, Samsung S9 is probably a great option. It has an incredible performance in low light. In bright light, pictures are sharp and clear. And compared to the previous smartphones of Samsung, this handset allows you to take different styles of shot which are all useful. However, taking quality media such as photos and videos may lead to space storage running out. That is why you need to transfer photos from Samsung S9 to PC every now and then to have them backed up. Here, we are going to share to you the best ways to help you transfer media files to your computer effortlessly.
Convenient Ways to Transfer Photos from Samsung S9 to PC
ApowerManager is a tool with fully-packed features to help you transfer photos from Samsung device to PC. It comes with mobile versions such as iOS, Android as well as desktop versions including Windows and Mac. This app enables you to share various media files from your phone to PC or share files between two mobile phones. On top of that, all your contents including photos are arranged into an organized and neat category so you can save time in digging through your folders. Moreover, it works with or without an internet connection. That means you can easily transfer photos to your computer with the help of a USB cable. The below steps will show you how to transfer photos from Samsung S9 to PC.
- Download the latest version of ApowerManager.
- Install and launch the program on your PC afterwards.
- Connect your Samsung device to PC via USB cable or Wi-Fi network.
- From the main interface, click the “Manage” icon at the top to view all your files.
- After that, click “Photos” from the left side and then choose the photos you are trying to transfer. Finally, click “Export” and choose a file location to save your photos.
Moving photos from phone to PC can also be done using MobileGo. This is a similar app to iTunes that comes for both iOS and Android devices. It can manage apps, contacts, SMS, photos, videos, documents, music and more. Furthermore, this tool lets you use your keyboard and mouse to control your phone allowing you to send messages and play mobile games right on your computer. Meanwhile, if you want to make a regular backup of your device, you can do so by accessing this feature from its Super Toolkit. There you can access its useful features like Data Recovery, Backup data, De-duplicate as well as Convert and Import Audios under media management section. To know how you can transfer photos to PC using this tool, you can proceed on the step-by-step procedure.
- Install MobileGo on your computer and phone.
- Run the program and connect your device to it using a USB cable.
- Then, go to “Photos” section and put a checkmark on the photos you want to transfer to PC.
- Click the “Export” button and it will be automatically saved on your PC.
AnyTrans is a software designed to transfer data from your computer to Android device, device to PC and even between devices. It supports multiple file types for you to fully manage your device. Aside from that, you can also manage your personal info using this program. You may add, edit, delete or rename contacts, call logs and messages. Aside from that, it offers a lot more features like being able to download music content from different popular sites to your computer or to your device directly. You may also use it to uninstall, install and transfer music apps, games and other apps on your device. Here’s how you can transfer photos from Samsung S9 to computer.
- First, download and install the program on your phone and computer. Make sure to connect both device to the same wireless network.
- On your desktop, launch the app and connect your device. Connect wirelessly by scanning the QR code from the desktop application.
- Once done, you will be directed to the main interface of the app. From here, click “Content to Computer” option.
- Unselect all types of data except for “Photos” and click “Next”. Wait for the process to be done.
- If your wish to transfer a single photo, click “Photos” from the main panel. Select the photo of your choice and click the “Send to PC” icon at the top left portion.
In terms of usability, all the tools introduced in this post are simple and easy to use. However, if you prefer an effective and safe tool to backup your device or transfer files from phone to computer, ApowerManager is a great choice. Yet if you want to utilize the added features on MobileGo, then this app is for you. On the other hand, you may consider AnyTrans if you want to download music content from your PC or Android. Having that said, just choose the one that right fits for you.