How to Download TikTok Video
Tiktok videos need to be downloaded before they can be posted to any video sharing platforms. It is a bit difficult, especially for first-timers. If you want to download a video from TikTok you need to open the app and find the video you want to save. So, to download your TikTok videos and save them directly to your phone or any other devices, follow this guide before you post TikTok video on Reels.
- Open your TikTok account and go to the “Discover” icon to search for the specific video that you want to download.
- Once the video is ready, tap the “Share” icon located at the right corner of the interface.
- Hit the “Save video” button and the TikTok video will be automatically be saved on your phone gallery.
How to Remove TikTok Watermark
The TikTok logo is automatically attached to any TikTok videos once you download them. The watermark may distract some. So if you want to upload TikTok video on Reels, just follow the guide below to remove TikTok logo first.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is an efficient program that you can use on your desktop. This tool will erase any watermark from your videos, including the TikTok logo. This program consists of three selection tools which are Marquee, Polygonal Lasso, and Brush tool to remove the TikTok watermark from your TikTok video. You may also delete them from certain parts of the video without degrading its original quality. Indeed, it will not be hard for you to get rid of any kind of watermarks with this program with its simple interface and self-explanatory features.
- Download and install the program by clicking the “Download” button below.
- Run the program, select the “Remove Watermark from Video” tab.
- Click the add sign icon to upload the TikTok video.
- Once uploaded, click the “Selection tool” tab and highlight the TikTok watermark.
- Finally, hit the “Convert” button for the video to be saved on your gallery.
This tool is also available online. If you like, just go to its official website to enjoy the service.
If you would like to use an online tool to remove video logo before you upload TikTok video on Reels, you could consider Watermark Remover. It’s a good option which you may access easily online without downloading anything. It offers an automated process where you just need to upload the TikTok video that you will use.
- From your browser, visit the Watermark Remover official site.
- Then, choose the “Video Watermark Remover” tab for you to be directed to another interface.
- Next, drag and drop the video or click the upload icon for your TikTok video to be uploaded.
- The online tool will automatically detect the watermark from your video and process it instantly.
- Finally, hit the “Remove Watermark” button for your file to be processed automatically.
Remove & Add Watermark
- Go to the Play Store to install Remove & Add Watermark on your mobile phone.
- Open the app, tap the “Select Video” button then the “Remove Watermark” tab to get the TikTok video that you will use on the app.
- Highlight the TikTok watermark on the video and then click “Save” afterward to process your file.
How to Upload TikTok Video on Reels
To post your TikTok video on Instagram Reels you just need to follow these simple steps.
- Open your Instagram account and then swipe the interface on the left side.
- Then tap “Reels” to be directed to another interface.
- From there, tap the “Gallery” icon located at the lower-left corner.
- Next, choose the TikTok video that you save and edit the time limit which is 15 seconds.
- After all, hit “Upload” that you will see on the upper right corner of the screen to post your TikTok video on Reels.
It is indeed possible to upload TikTok videos on Reels with the simple steps above. Moreover, the TikTok videos that you will share on Instagram Reels will be more attractive if they don’t have any distracting logo or watermark. For that reason, Apowersoft Watermark Remover will be a big help for you.
Leave a Comment