Are you looking for a way to scan your documents without having an actual scanner? Worry not because Android phones can help you with that task. With the phone’s built camera, you can easily scan your files in its highest possible quality. Also, there are apps that are solely made for scanning documents and saving it to your phone. You can also save the scanned files to your cloud storage like Google Drop and Dropbox. So, if you want to know the best scanning Android apps, keep on reading to see all of them.
Excellent free scanner app for Android
Apowersoft Scanner is an Android app that can quickly make any paper work into digital. It has an auto-recognition scanner system that lets users save time and effort for scanning their files. Also, you can easily turn PDF files to image formats like JPEG or PNG. By just clicking the capture button of your phone’s camera, you can scan documents like legal, transcript, contract, and more with this best free scanner app for Android.
- It can optimize the scanning results.
- Allows you to sign documents.
- It has an OCR system that makes PDF files into photos.
- This tool can share documents.
- You can add multiple PDF pages into one.
- It processes scanning documents quickly and easily.
Adobe Scan is another Android app that lets you scan forms, receipts, documents, and notes quickly. By pointing your phone’s camera to a document, you can easily save it and upload it to your cloud storage. It is easier to save a soft copy of your file and send it via email with this tool.
- It supports scanning multiple PDF pages into one file.
- This tool corrects or cleans the image when scanning.
- It supports the OCR system on Android.
Clear Scan allows you to quickly scan documents or photos using your Android phone. This photo scanner app Android can also convert files into PNG or JPEG. Also, you can print the soft copy of your documents via Cloud Print.
- This tool operates fast.
- Small file size for a strong scanning app.
- It supports cloud storage for uploading your digital document online.
All of the apps written in this post can surely help you in regards to scanning files and making them into a digital. Each of these tools has their distinctive feature that you can use. They can be helpful whenever you need to send your documents via email.