How to Recover Apple ID Password on iPhone 6/7/8/X/XR/XS/XS Max
Find your Apple ID
The first thing that you can do when you forgot your Apple ID password is trying to get it back by email and security questions. This will only work for those who have set one when they created an account on Apple. So if you’re lucky enough for setting up security questions, this method is for you. Proceed to learn how to recover Apple ID password.
- Visit the official webpage of Apple ID to manage your Apple ID.
- Click “Forgot Apple ID or password?”
- Enter your Apple ID, and click “Continue”. Then choose between the options that appear.
- Follow the instructions provided after selecting the option you prefer.
- Once done, you can successfully retrieve your Apple ID password.
Unlock your Apple ID
If you find it hard to recover Apple ID password by using the method above, then you can try to remove your Apple ID and password alternatively. Here are two practical tools that you can use to do this.
Remove Apple ID using ApowerUnlock
To find an alternative way on how to recover iCloud password your iPhone, you can turn to ApowerUnlock for help. This tool allows you to remove and unlock Apple ID instantly. It works like a charm on iOS device running iOS 11.4 previous versions. ApowerUnlock is a user-friendly program that even a newbie will know how to use it easily. Additionally, you can use this to unlock your iPhone screen without a passcode. Here are the steps on how to use this tool to unlock Apple ID on your iPhone.
- Download and install ApowerUnlock on your PC, and launch it afterwards.
- Connect your iPhone that runs iOS 11.4 older version to your PC, and click “Unlock Apple ID” to continue.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the interface, and then click “Start” to continue.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and confirm it, then ApowerUnlock will start unlocking your Apple ID immediately.
Unlock Apple ID with Tenorshare 4uKey
Another alternative way to retrieve Apple ID password is to unlock Apple ID with Tenorshare 4uKey. This is a tool developed to unlock Apple ID, iPhone passcodes and more. In just a few steps, it can remove the passwords used on your device. With that being said, you can perfectly make use of it to unlock Apple ID on your iPhone without a passcode.
- Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey on your PC.
- Launch the program, and select “Unlock Apple ID”.
- Connect your iPhone to PC, and click “Start” located at the left part of the program interface to proceed.
- Once done, it will remove the passwords that are used on your device. Then you can create a new iCloud account or log in a new account.
To get back or recover Apple ID password if you’ve forgotten it, you can go to Apple ID management page and retrieve it on your PC. If you cannot remember your iCloud account on an iOS device running iOS 11.4 previous version, you can remove Apple ID and the password easily with ApowerUnlock. Just simply choose the method that suits your needs best when you encounter problems regarding your Apple ID account.