ApowerUnlock is a tool for unlocking iOS screen and Apple ID. It helps you unlock your iPhone or iPad screen in seconds no matter what iOS system you are running. If you forget your password, you can turn to ApowerUnlock for assistance. Below is a user guide on how to use ApowerUnlock to unlock iPhone screen, iPad screen or Apple ID.
How to use ApowerUnlock
Click the button below to download ApowerUnlock onto your computer.
How to unlock Apple ID
There may be occasions that you forgot your Apple ID or others have logged into their Apple ID on your iPhone/iPad, and you cannot remove it no matter how hard you try, which can be very annoying. Luckily, ApowerUnlock can fix this easily. Follow the steps below to see how to remove Apple ID using ApowerUnlock.
- Launch ApowerUnlock, and connect your iPhone/iPad to PC with a USB cable.
- Choose “Unlock Apple ID” from the left side of the interface.
- Then you will be directed to the attention tips. Read them carefully, and then click “Start”, ApowerUnlock will identify all available devices. Once your iPhone/iPad has been detected, it will also check your iOS version. If your iPhone/iPad is running iOS 11.4 or later version, then the device is not supported due to iOS restrictions.
- On your iPhone/iPad running iOS version older than iOS 11.4, please follow the displayed steps, and go to “Settings” > “General” > “Reset”, select “Reset All Settings”. You may need to enter a passcode if you have set one. Tap “Reset All Settings” to confirm. Then ApowerUnlock will start to unlock your iOS Apple ID.
- Wait for few seconds until the unlocking process completed. Once done, the Apple ID will be removed successfully.
How to unlock iPhone/iPad screen
ApowerUnlock can also be used to unlock the locked iPhone screen and iPad screen. It is common that we forget the passcode we set for our iOS devices, and then we cannot get into and use the device. Luckily, we have ApowerUnlock. Check the guide below to see how to unlock iPad screen or iPhone screen using it.
- On the main interface of ApowerUnlock, select “Unlock Screen” located at the right hand side, and it will begin recognizing your iOS device immediately.
- Once your iOS device has been detected, you can see the device name, and the system will find a firmware that is compatible with your device, or you can click the drop down button to select the firmware you need to use.
- Choose an output directory to save the firmware. Once you’ve selected, click the “Start downloading” button to download the firmware.
- After the firmware has been downloaded successfully, click the “Start unpacking” button to unpack it.
- Click the “Start unlocking” button to unlock your iOS screen immediately.
Note: During the unpacking and unlocking process, please keep your iOS device connected to your PC and do not use it.
Q: I forgot my passcode for iPad, can I unlock my disabled iPad without a passcode?
A: Yes, ApowerUnlock can unlock any locked iPhone/iPad screen and Apple ID without the necessary passcode.
Q: After I unlocked my iPhone screen, Activation Lock appears asking me to enter Apple ID and password. Why does this happen?
A: Activation Lock is a feature designed to prevent anyone else from using your iOS device when it’s lost or stolen. If you erase your device without signing out of iCloud or turning off “Find my iPhone” first, then Activation Lock will be enabled automatically. In order to turn off Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required.
Q: Can I remove Activation Lock with the Apple ID unlocking function provided by ApowerUnlock?
A: No, ApowerUnlock’s Apple ID unlocking feature does not support removing Activation Lock. Activation Lock helps you keep your device secure. Only if you enter the Apple ID and password can you turn off Activation Lock.
Q: What if the unlocking process is interrupted? Will my iPhone become a useless one?
A: Even if the unlocking process has been interrupted and ApowerUnlock failed to unlock your iPhone/iPad, you can exit the Recovery Mode in one click and return it to its original status, at which time you will not encounter any data loss.
Q: I’m using an iPhone 6 running iOS 12, but the Apple ID get locked due to some reason. Can I use ApowerUnlock to unlock the Apple ID on it?
A: For now, due to iOS restrictions, the unlocking Apple ID function is only available for iDevices running iOS 11.4 previous versions. As on iDevices running iOS 11.4 and later versions, you need to enter the corresponding passcode in order to unlock the Apple ID, and you cannot unlock it without a correct passcode.
Q: Can I use it to unlock my old iPhone 5s?
A: Sure. ApowerUnlock is compatible with almost all the iOS devices including iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6s/6s Plus, 6/6 Plus, SE, etc., and iPad like iPad Pro, New iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air, and so on.
ApowerUnlock is a practical tool for you to unlock your iPhone/iPad screen and remove your Apple ID. If you encounter any problems when using this software, just click “Help” > “Technical Support”, or you can submit a ticket to get timely help. And feel welcome to join the discussions about this program in our community.