Nowadays, iOS devices are one of the most iconic and famous smartphones because of their distinctive features and functionalities. One of those features is about the security of your data on your iOS device. And by that, you can’t just easily change Apple ID on your device like iPhone 6, 7, 8 or X. In this case, you may need to know how to unlock Apple ID on iPhone when you forgot their password or when others logged into your device and can’t somehow remove it. Fortunately, this article provides you with the best ways to unlock Apple ID on iPhone 6/7/8/X.
How to Unlock Apple ID on iPhone 6/7/8/X
ApowerUnlock will definitely help you in this kind of situation because it is designed to unlock iOS screen or Apple ID without a passcode. Basically, this tool allows you to access your phone even if you cannot remember the passcode or password of your Apple ID if your device is running an older iOS version than iOS 11.4. To learn how to unlock iCloud account on your iPhone 6, 7, 8 or X, just follow the instructions below.
- Download and install ApowerUnlock on your PC. Then run it afterwards.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a lightning cable.
- On your PC, click “Unlock Apple ID” then follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Note: iPhones/iPads that are running iOS 11.4 or later version are not supported due to iOS restrictions.
- To start unlocking your iOS device running iOS 11.4 previous version, on your iPhone, go to your Settings > General > Reset > Reset All, and then ApowerUnlock will unlock your Apple ID immediately.
This is also a reliable program that can be used to unlock Apple ID account on your iPhone. Just like the tool mentioned above, it will also allow you to gain access on your iOS device even without your Apple ID password. Here are the steps on how to use LockWiper to unlock Apple ID on your iPhone.
- Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your PC, and then launch it on your desktop.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
- On your PC, click “Start to Unlock” from the main user interface.
- On your iPhone, reset all the settings and restart your device, and then iMyFone LockWiper will start unlocking your device.
It is now easy to unlock Apple ID on iPhone even without the password with the help of the practical tools mentioned above. No matter what reason your iPhone was locked, just follow these methods to unlock your iPhone with ease. If you want an easy-to-follow tool, then ApowerUnlock will be your best choice.