Photos play a very important part in our lives. We take photos for many reasons and major life events – wedding, new baby, special holiday, graduation, birthday, or meeting new people, etc. When you photograph, it might frustrate you that the background is full of random strangers or unwanted objects. But at that moment, you cannot get them out of your camera frame. How can we remove object from photo that we have taken? And that’s the main focus in this article. We collect the best tools for both desktop and mobile users.
The best ways to remove unwanted object from photo
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is desktop software that helps people delete any unwanted objects from photos and videos, such as date stamps, logos, texts, watermarks, persons, etc. With its help, you can quickly remove object from photo without degrading the photo quality. Thanks to its clean and intuitive interface, the whole process is very simple. With only a few clicks, you can delete the unwanted objects and create a beautiful photo in an instant. One highlighted feature is that you can process batch files at once.
How to use:
- Download and Install the software by clicking the button below.
- Launch the software, choose the “Image watermarks” tab and, click the “Add images” button to import photos from your computer. You can add as many photos as you want.
- Highlight the image in the list on the left and, select the area of the unwanted object on the picture.
- After you choose the areas of all unwanted objects, you can set the output folder and click the “Convert” button to save the processed photos on your computer.
WebinPaint is a web service, which has the ability to remove objects from photo online. If you don’t want to download anything on your computer, Webinpaint is your best option. In addition, it can also repair old photos. It will construct the removed area with its nearby pixels. But be aware that as it is a web application, you will have limits:
- Format must be JPG and PNG
- Maximum file size should be under 10MB
- Maximum resolution should be under 4.2 megapixels
How to use:
- Go to the official site of Webinpaint with your preferred web browser.
- Drag and drop the picture into the designated area, then you will be directed into another window.
- In the new window, you can drag the “Marker Size” slider to adjust the degree of it. Then select the object with your mouse and click the “Erase” button.
- Click the “Download” button to download the processed file to your computer. You will be asked to pay for the download.
Top mobile apps to remove object from picture
iOS – Enlight Photofox
Enlight Photofox is actually a brilliant photo editing app for iOS. It can also be used to remove unwanted objects from your image on your iPhone. This mobile app comes with a lot of professional photo editing features, including a clone tool, a healing brush, a wide range of layers, special effects, fonts, etc.
How to use:
- Download the app from the App Store.
- Once you open the software, go to the folder icon at the top portion of the interface. Then, tap “New Project” and select a photo that you want to start editing.
- To delete unwanted object, go to the lower part of the interface and tap the eraser icon. Then, select the unwanted object you want to remove.
- To save the photo, just tap the folder icon at the upper left of the screen.
Android – Remove Unwanted Object
Remove Unwanted Object is an Android app that can remove unwanted object from photo, such as stickers, text, person and more. It can even delete telephone wire, power lines, stop lights, street signs, and trash cans. You can use it to remove whatever you feel that is spoiling your photo.
How to use:
- Download and Install the software from Google Play Store.
- Open the app, click the “Gallery” and choose the image that you want.
- Click the “Brush” icon and select the area of the unwanted object and hit “Process” to delete it.
- Select the diskette-like button to save the file to your device.
These are the apps that can assist you in how to remove an object from photo. What are your favorite and commonly-used tools to remove undesired objects from your photo? Please share your methods here so that we can help more people who are having this sort of problem.