The 3 easiest methods to remove logo from video
Online Watermark Remover (Online tool)
As its name implies, this tool is a stunning web service that can help you remove logo from video online. With it, you don’t need to download or install anything. When you need it, just run it in your browser and you can start processing the watermark. The interface is intuitive and the features are self-explanatory. Without going into too much depth about the functions, you can get the hang of it in a very short time. Actually, this online watermark software cannot only remove logos, but also removes watermarks, text, time stamps and any undesirable objects from your videos. What is more impressive is you can batch remove logos from videos without any quality-loss, which is really timesaving and efficient for people who have hundreds of files to handle.
How to use:
- Open the official site in your preferred browser.
- Choose “Remove Watermark from Video” and select the video that you will use.
- Highlight the video you uploaded on the left side, then click “Add Box(es)” to have the marker tool select the logo in the video.
- Click the “Erase” button and wait until it finishes processing the file.
- Click “Download” to save the video on your computer.
Remove Logo Now (Desktop software)
Remove Logo Now is another software that you can depend on to delete logo from video. It has three tools to mark the logo; the selection tool, the marker tool and the Find Logo tool. The last one is helpful for detecting the logo and removing it from your file automatically. But unfortunately the automatic tool is not that smart. It sometimes deletes some parts of the video and not the real logo. However, it is always a good option when you need a logo removal program.
How to use:
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Open the software, click the “Add File(s)” button and choose the video that you need.
- Select “Find Logo” and the software will automatically look for the logo on your video. You can also select or mark the logo manually.
- Press the “Start” button and the logo will be removed from your video soon.
VLC (Available method)
VLC is actually a multimedia player often used to play videos and music. But you can also use it as a free video logo remover because it has the feature to hide and blur logos when playing the video if you have done some research into it. But note that you cannot really remove the logo. It’s just a temporary hiding of the logo. Anyways, VLC deserves a try if you don’t require a permanent change to the video.
How to use:
- Open the video in VLC player; under “Tools”, choose “Effects and Filters”, then a window will pop up.
- Click “Video Effects” > “Overlays”, check the “Logo Erase” option.
- Go to “Mask” and hit the three dots icon to choose a picture from your computer.
- Move the picture over the logo by putting the value in the Top and Left boxes.
- After that, click “Close” when you are done.
Conclusion and Comparison
In order to help you have an intuitive comparison among those video logo removers, we made a table of all their available functions for your reference.
|Features||Online Watermark Remover||Remove Logo Now||VLC|
|No download and install|
|Remove logo from video|
|Remove logo from photo|
|Automatic remove logo|