Logos are usually used to protect or brand videos. If you want to use them for family party, personal presentation or sharing, they are really annoying. We have several solutions for you in this article. You’ll know how to remove logo from video after you read it, including both freeware and paid tools. But please take note of that commercial use of videos that have been removed logos by you are not allowed if you don’t want to get yourself into a trouble. Let’s check them.
The 3 easiest methods to remove logo from video
Online Watermark Remover (Online tool)
As its name implies, this tool is a stunning web service that can help you remove logo from video online. With it, you don’t need to download or install anything. When you need it, just run it in your browser and you can start processing the watermark. The interface is intuitive and the features are self-explanatory. Without too much research in the functions, you can get hold of it in a very short time. Actually, this online watermark software cannot only remove logos, but also remove watermarks, texts, time stamps and any undesired objects from your videos. What is more impressive is you can batch remove logos from videos without any loss of quality, which is really time-saving and efficient for people who have hundreds of files to handle.
How to use:
- Open the official site in your preferred browser.
- Choose “Remove Watermark from Video” and select the video that you will use.
- Highlight the video you uploaded on the left side, then click “Add Box(es)” to have the marker tool to select the logo in the video.
- Click the “Erase” button and wait until it finished processing the file.
- Click “Download” to save the video on your computer.
Remove Logo Now (Desktop software)
Remove Logo Now is another software that you can depend on to delete logo from video. It has three tools to mark the logo, including the selection tool, the marker tool and the Find Logo tool, especially the last one which will help you detect the logo and remove it from your file automatically. But actually the automatic tool is not that smart. It sometimes tends to delete some part of the video not the real logo. However, it is always a good option when you need a logo removal program.
How to use:
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Open the software, click the “Add File(s)” button and choose the video that you need.
- Select “Find Logo” and the software will automatically look for the logo on your video. You can also select or mark the logo manually.
- Press the “Start” button and the logo will be removed from your video soon.
VLC (Available method)
VLC is actually a multimedia player often used in playing videos and music. But you can also use it as a free video logo remover because it has the feature to hide and blur logos when playing the video if you have some research into it. But note that you cannot really remove the logo. It’s just a temporary hide of the logo. Anyway, VLC deserves a try if you doesn’t require a permanent change to the video.
How to use:
- Open the video in VLC player, under “Tools”, choose “Effects and Filters”, then a window will pop up.
- Click “Video Effects” > “Overlays”, check the “Logo Erase” option.
- Go to “Mask” and hit the three dots icon to choose a picture from your computer.
- Move the picture over the logo by putting the value in the Top and Left boxes.
- After that, click “Close” when you are done.
Conclusion and Comparison
In order to help you have an intuitive comparison among those video logo removers, we make a table of all its available functions for your reference.
|Features||Online Watermark Remover||Remove Logo Now||VLC|
|No download and install|
|Remove logo from video|
|Remove logo from photo|
|Automatic remove logo|