Do you have pictures with text which makes you no longer want to use them? For example, the date stamps left on the digital photographs or the text watermark embedded in the photos. The well-known photo editor, Photoshop has terrific features to remove them. But in this article, let’s just forget about Photoshop, because not everyone has the budget for that. Instead, we sorted through some other tools that can help remove text from picture on all popular systems. Check them out.
Best Tools to Remove Text from Photo
Snapseed is an amazing photo editor that can be used to remove text from image. With its healing tool, it is quite easy to remove the text and even any unwanted content on your photo. This iOS app also has lots of other features to tune your image, including adjust exposure, change color, white balance, filters, and many others. Using it, you’ll definitely have full control of the photos.
- Get Snapseed from theApp Store.
- Open the app, tap the plus sign icon, and select the image that you will use on the app.
- Under “Tools”, choose the healing icon, and highlight the text that you wish to remove.
- Tap the check mark icon to save your photo when it’s done.
TouchRetouch is one of the best photo editors that can help you erase text from image as well. As it states “there’s no easier way to remove unwanted items from your images”, so we can easily remove telephone wires, power lines, human-made objects and any blemishes from photos. Though it’s not free to use, it is indeed worthy of its price. You can remove whatever you think will spoil your photos.
- Get the TouchRetouch app from Google Play Store.
- Open the app, tap “Albums” and select the photo that you want to process.
- Go to the toolbar and choose “Quick Repair”, then “Quick Brush” at the bottom of the screen.
- Highlight the text that you want to erase and tap “Remove”.
- Once done, tap the export icon to choose to share your photo to social media apps or save it to your phone.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover (Windows 7/8/10/Vista)
Another tool that you can use to remove text from picture is Apowersoft Watermark Remover, a stunning desktop program that allows you to remove any undesired objects from photos and videos. It has three marker tools to select different patterns of objects in the photos. And it also supports processing files in large groupson.
- Download and install the tool on your computer.
- Open the tool, click “Image Watermarks,” and drop your images into the software.
- Choose from among the three selection tools and highlight the text that you want to erase.
- When it’s done, click the “Convert” button to save the processed photos on your computer.
WebinPaint is an easy way out if you are looking to remove text from a picture online. This web tool can easily remove text or any other unwanted content from your photo such as watermarks, logos, objects and more. This online tool is also able to repair old photos, digital facial retouching, and more.
- Visit its official site on your browser.
- Click the “Upload Image” button, and select the image that you need to edit.
- Select the red circle button and highlight the text that you will remove.
- Hit “Erase”, then click “Download” to save your processed photo onto your computer.
Above are different solutions for you to remove text from photo no matter the device or system you are using. With them, we no longer need to spend a lot of time learning Photoshop just to remove text. Do you have other suggestions? Share them with us below.