3 Ways to Remove Emoji from Picture
Snapseed (Android & iOS)
Snapseed is a mobile app that can remove emoji from picture on both Android and iOS devices. It has a healing feature that can help you to remove and delete any unwanted content from your image quickly and easily. Besides that, there are also powerful editing tools to modify your photo including filters, color correct tools, white balance, lens blur, text editor, and many others. Undoubtedly, if you want to process your photos on mobile, Snapseed comes highly recommended.
Here come the steps that you can follow to remove an emoji using Snapseed.
- Download the app on your App Store or Google Play.
- Once installed, open the app and tap the plus sign icon, for you to add the photo that you will use.
- Select “Tools” and tap the healing icon.
- Highlight the emoji that you want to delete and it will automatically be processed.
- Finally, tap the check mark and export your photo on your mobile phone.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover (Desktop)
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is the best tool that you can use to remove emoji from photo on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Vista. This software has the ability to erase not only an emoji from your photo, but also watermarks, logos, date stamps, text, people, or any unwanted objects in your photos. It is suitable for both beginners, as well as professionals for its features are all self-explanatory and the interface is quite user-friendly. Aside from that, it can batch process the photos and preview the final edited version in real-time. If you have a number of photos to process, it is the best tool to use.
Below are the steps you can refer to remove emojis with this tool.
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Open the software, choose “Image Watermarks”, then under “File”, click “Add Images” to import the photo that you want into the software.
- Next, choose from among the three selection tools and highlight the emoji in the picture that you want to remove.
- Once done, hit the “Convert” button and wait for a while to get the processed file.
Last but not least, you can remove emoji from picture online with WebinPaint. This online tool uses a special algorithm to fill in the removed area with the pixels near it. No matter whether it is the watermark, unwanted person, text, or logo, you can remove the imperfection from your photo easily. And it’s easy to access and use. As long as you have a computer and an internet connection, you can start to use it. The downside I think is that it doesn’t support the processing of pictures in batch.
Check how to how to remove emoji from photo on WebinPaint.
- Visit the official webpage of WebinPaint.
- From its interface, hit the “Upload Image” button and import the photo that you need.
- Choose the red circle button and highlight the emoji that you want to remove.
- Finally, click the “Erase” button and save it on your computer by clicking the “Download” button.
Generally speaking, you may use all of the tools that are stated above. These tools will surely help you out when you want to remove emoji from photo. With them, you can easily produce a perfect photo minus the undesired content. But which one to use all depends on how you want your photos to be processed and what platform you are working from.