How to remove date stamp from photo
Remove unwanted object (Android)
Remove unwanted object is one of the best tools that can help to remove person, date stamp, logo, watermark, sticker, text and any other unwanted object from photos. It uses a special algorithm to piece together pixels near the object you removed so that the image looks very natural. The most important part is that it’s free.
- Get the app from the Google Play Store.
- Run the app; choose the photo that has a date stamp from your gallery and add it to the app.
- Select the date on the photo and tap the process button. Then the app will automatically delete it afterwards.
- Finally, save the photo to your device or share it with your friends.
Photo Retouch (iOS)
Photo Retouch is an iOS app that can let you remove dates from photos and videos on iOS devices. It also has some editing features like quick repair, clone stamp, whiten tool and restore feature to process images. As for any blemishes on the photo, you can remove them and get a perfect shot with it. But the free version has limited features.
- Go to App store and download the app.
- Open the app; tap the plus sign icon at the right side of screen.
- Tap the “+” > “Import from Camera Roll” and select the photos that you need to edit.
- Tap the edit icon at the bottom; tap “Object Removal,” and select the date on the photo.
- Once you highlight the date stamp, it will automatically be deleted. After that, you can save it to your phone.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover (Desktop)
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a desktop tool that can remove date stamp from photo for Windows users. It also has a free online version. But the Pro version gives you a great experience. It has three selection tools to select the watermark, regardless of whether it’s text, a logo, signature, person or any other object. Its batch-processing feature also works really well. If you have hundreds of pictures to handle at once, this program is highly recommended.
- Download and install the software to your computer by clicking the button below.
- Run the program and click “Image watermarks”. Then under “File”, choose “Add Images” to import the photos.
- Highlight the photo on the right side and mark the date stamp with one of the three selection tools.
- Preview the real-time effect and if it’s okay, hit the “Convert” button to wait for the magic to happen.
WebinPaint is another free online tool that can remove date from photos easily. This online service is also able to magically erase unwanted objects from your photos. Moreover, WebinPaint can repair old photos, erase wrinkles, remove skin blemishes and more. Not only is it an object remover, but also a photo retouching and correction app.
- Go to its office page.
- From its interface, click the “Upload Image” button and choose the photo that you need to edit.
- Once your photo has been uploaded, click the red circle on the left side of the screen.
- Highlight the date stamp and hit the “Erase” button.
- Lastly, click “Download” to save your work on your computer.
Now you know how to remove date stamps from photos with these applications on different kinds of devices. With those tools in hand, you can easily remove anything from your pictures.
Leave a Comment