Best Tools to Remove Captions from Snapchat
|Features||Retouch Photos||Remove Unwanted Content||Snapseed||Photo Eraser||Apowersoft Watermark Remover||WebinPaint|
|Easy to use selection tools|
|Let you process in batch|
|Precisely remove captions from photo|
|Clean and user-friendly interface|
Retouch Photos is an Android app that you can use to remove caption from Snapchat. This app is widely used by users to remove certain areas as well as unwanted objects from pictures. Also, it has useful tools to get rid of captions, including object remove, quick remove, and clone stamp. Moreover, it is designed with an intuitive and user-friendly interface that can be used by beginners as well. In order to remove caption from Snapchat picture, follow the steps below.
- Install the application from your Google Play Store.
- Tap the “Start” button on the interface and import the Snapchat photo you want to edit by tapping one of the removing tools.
- From the editing section, tap the “Quick Erase” option to highlight the caption area in your photo.
- Then the app will automatically remove it. You can tap the “Save” icon on the upper right interface to download the photo into your phone.
Remove Unwanted Content
Remove Unwanted Content can help you remove Snapchat caption from picture too. This app is available for free to all Android users. You can use its removing features: object remove, quick remove, and clone stamp to erase undesired objects. In addition to that, you can add some effects, stickers, and text your image before you save the processed image. Here are the steps that you can know how to remove caption from Snapchat picture using this app.
- Get the app by installing it from your Google Play Store.
- Open it and click the “Tap to Start” button.
- Tap the “Quick Remove” tool and choose the image you want to edit.
- Once done, tap the “Quick Erase” to highlight the caption in your Snapchat photo. Wait for the app to process your image automatically.
- Finally, tap the “Next” > “Save” icon to save the processed image on your device.
This iOS app allows users to remove Snapchat caption from photo instantly. It offers a healing tool that can easily remove the caption without blur. It also has many other amazing features to make your image stunning. To know how to use this app to remove caption from your Snapchat image, refer to the steps below.
- From your App store, install the application.
- Tap the plus sign icon and select the Snapchat photo from your photo library that you need to edit.
- Next, tap the “Tools” option and then choose the healing icon. Select the caption in your photo with your finger.
- Then tap the checkmark icon to save your processed image.
Photo Eraser is another iOS app that enables users to remove captions from Snapchat. It comes with two modes which are Intelligent and Advanced to remove captions instantly. The first one is a square shape that lets users select the area where the unwanted parts are located. It works perfectly for the image that has a simple background color, while the advanced mode works preferably with complex background colors. You can refer to the simple guide below to learn how to remove caption from Snapchat using this app.
- Install the app first on your App Store.
- Use either “Intelligent” or “Advanced” tools to select the caption areas in your image you want to remove. Then it will be instantly deleted after you applied the removing tool.
- Finally, tap the “Check” icon and then the “Save Image” option to save the edited image.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a powerful and professional desktop program which helps people to remove caption from Snapchat picture. It offers two methods to process the caption in the picture: regular method and AI method. The former works well with the text which has a solid background, while the later one produces a great result for complicated color and designs. Also, there are three selection tools for choosing any kind of captions, including a rectangle tool, polygonal lasso tool and the brush tool. Moreover, this program provides an intuitive interface for anyone to start. The best of it is you can batch process the images. Just follow the simple instructions below to know how to use it to remove captions from Snapchat.
- Download and follow the instructions to successfully install it on your computer.
- After the installing process completed, launch it, and choose the “Remove watermark from image” as the method for your file.
- To import the photo you need to edit, click the plus sign icon from the interface.
- Then from the main editing section, choose one of the selection tools to highlight the captions area you need to remove.
- Finally, click the “Convert” button to process it and save it directly on your computer.
If you prefer an online tool to help you remove Snapchat caption from picture, then WebinPaint is highly recommended for you. This web-based tool is easy to use for removing any kind of unwanted things in photos. The final result is also great though it’s a simple web service. Learn how to use it to remove captions by following the guide below.
- Open the site in your browser.
- Click the “Upload image” button and choose the photo that you need to edit.
- Next, click the red circle on the left side of the screen to highlight the caption. Then, hit the “Erase” button to process it.
- Click the “Download” to save the processed image on your computer.
Those tools really do great jobs when you need to remove captions from Snapchat. Based on the reviews, it is more effective to use Apowersoft Watermark Remover since it can process files in batch. Give it a try to see it by yourself.