There are reasons why sometimes you want to remove background in bulk. Whether you want to apply the same photo backdrop or need to make your multiple photos the same crop size or shape. The batch mode makes your photo editing process easier, so we ended up listing here some of the best software that helps you do this task with ease.
Top 4 Tools to Remove Background from Multiple Images
First on the list is Remove.bg. This is one of the most well-known background removers which not only available online but also on Windows. It provides Al technology that enables you to remove background from multiple images. Just drag the files into the program, click “Start” and see each photo achieves cut out automatically.
- Easy to use.
- It can remove background from images automatically.
- It is only free for online sites.
- Need to purchase to download photos in good quality
Another popular software that can be used to remove background from multiple images in Photoshop. Though it takes time to learn how to do it especially for beginners, this is the perfect option if you are looking for a reliable tool that can be used for multiple image background remover. Besides, it provides useful features that you can rely on to edit your photos.
- It has a versatile image editor.
- You can achieve the result if you learn how to properly use the software.
- It takes time to learn.
- It requires time and effort to learn how to use the background removal process.
- It does not offer a cheap price.
Photo Background Remover
This is a professional photo background remover that offers easy to understand features and a user-friendly interface. Not only that, this software provides a batch mode that enables you to remove background in bulk. Right after you launch it on your desktop, you will see the batch mode in the main interface. Due to its simplicity, the process of removing background in batch makes it easier.
- Easy to use background removal tools.
- It provides useful features.
- It comes with a more stable performance.
- Not totally free.
Think you have it all? GIMP is not on your list yet. Full of useful editing features, creative backdrop templates, and an effective eraser tool is what best describes to another software that allows you to remove background from multiple images. You can import several photos at one time and edit their background. It requires time and effort before you can learn how you can use its background editing tools. However, this is a reliable software that helps you achieve a good result if you want to remove a background from photos.
- Easy to use background eraser tools.
- Lots of awesome backdrop templates.
- Designed with tons of editing features.
- You need to learn first the basic editing tools.
- Need to register and a licensed key.
The aforementioned software indeed are the best solution to help you remove background in bulk. Not to mention those are not free, yet these will create good results when it comes to removing background in bulk. Let us know if we miss your software that can do the task well.