Top 6 Passport Photo Maker Apps
|Features||Apowersoft Background Eraser||Passport Photo||US 2X2” Photo Editor||Passport Size Photo Maker||iVisa Passport Photos||ID Photo|
|Auto Background Removal|
|Ready-to-use aspect ratios|
Apowersoft Background Eraser (iOS & Android)
- Users’ rating: 4.6
- Systems Requirements: Android 4.1 and up / iOS 10.0 or later
- Size: Android 17 M/ iOS 61 MB
Apowersoft Background Eraser is one of the best passport photo apps that you may use on both iOS and Android devices. You can create your very own passport photo with the help of its useful editing features.
- Automatically remove & change image background
- Provide standard sizes for ID photos
- Basic editing features: crop, resize, rotate, flip, etc.
- Compatible with any photo formats
- Offers an accurate cut out of an object.
- Easy to use with no learning curve.
- Provides ready to use aspect ratios.
- Keep the image in its original quality.
- Includes watermark on free version.
Passport Photo (iOS & Android)
- Users’ rating: 4.4
- Systems Requirements: iOS 9.0 or later/ Android 4.4 and up
- Size: iOS 25.8 MB/ Android 3.4 M
Another passport photo app that you may rely on is Passport Photo. It comes with different photo passport templates for almost 100 countries. Take your passport photo directly from your camera or choose from your photo album. Then, you may do some basic photo editing like adjusting the position, zoom, rotation, and more.
- Equip with different passport photo sizes.
- Adjust photo by multi-touch gestures using your fingers.
- It only offers the most basic photo editing features.
US 2X2″ Photo Editor (Android)
- Users’ rating: 4.6
- Systems Requirements: Android 4.2 and up
- Size: 6.9 M
One of the most useful passport photo maker apps for Android phones is US 2X2″ Photo Editor. This app supports almost all the official passport sizes around the world. You’ll have a DIY passport photo in an instant with this apps great features, all for free. However, if you want to access its background removal and ink features, then you need to purchase the app.
- Offers different photo sizes for almost all the countries of the world.
- Consists some basic photo editing features.
- Provides some useful standard printing paper sizes for free.
- Ads are keep popping while using the app.
Passport Size Photo Maker (Android)
- Users’ rating: 4.8
- Systems Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
- Size: 7.2 M
Passport Size Photo Maker is one of the best passport photo apps that all Android users can use easily. The app allows you to create a professional passport photo with its editing tools like background changer, white balance, saturation, brightness, and many more. This app will also let you edit your photo into a single or multiple ready-to-print passport photo pages.
- Supports size standards in 150 countries.
- Adjust white balance.
- Can change background color using auto editing tools.
- Some photo sizes are incorrect.
iVisa Passport Photos (iOS)
- Users’ rating: 4.7
- Systems Requirements: iOS 13.0 or later
- Size: 27.2 MB
iVisa Passport Photos is a full-featured iOS passport photo app that can give you a passport photo without leaving your home. You just need to take a selfie and the app will automatically adjust everything with its photo selfie algorithm. What is more amazing in this app is that it has a complete guide to taking your selfie photo so it will fit the passport photo requirements.
- Offers a full background removal.
- Photos are reviewed by an iVisa expert.
- Provides digital download.
- Sometimes the app is to sensitive when capturing your selfie photo.
ID Photo (iOS)
- Users’ rating: 4.3
- Systems Requirements: iOS 10.3 or later
- Size: 81.2 MB
If you want to create your passport photo using your iOS device, you just need to install this app called ID Photo. This passport photo maker can instantly create your passport photo using its biometric camera or by uploading an existing image from your phone gallery. You may beautify it by using some of the photo editing features that it offers like brightness, saturation, and more.
- Directly take a photo using the device camera.
- Light adjustment
- Provides some basic passport photo editing features.
- Automatically create prints.
- Resulting photos are sometimes far from the preview.
If you are looking for a useful passport photo app, try to use the listed tools above. They will surely make creating your own passport photo a simple and hassle-free experience. However, we highly recommend Apowersoft Background Eraser not only because it is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, but also because it gives a simple interface that can be understood easily.