iPad is one of the most commonly used mobile devices for multimedia or entertainment purposes. Since mirroring is so popular nowadays, some iPad users are still looking for practical ways to connect iPad to smart TV, so that they can stream media files or play games on TV for a much more immersive visual experience. By reading this article, you will find two reliable ways to mirror your iPad to TV.
Best Ways to Mirror iPad to TV
When it comes to screen mirroring iPad to TV, ApowerMirror is worthy of a mention. Aside from its basic mirroring function, it is also capable of recording your screen. Plus, it offers different options to connect your devices just to make a better viewing experience happen to you. To know about how to mirror your iPad to TV using ApowerMirror, refer to the steps below.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your iPad and TV. Launch the app afterwards.
a. Download ApowerMirror for iPad
b. Download ApowerMirror for TV
- Make sure to connect your iPad and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run the app on both devices, and then on your iPad, tap the blue “M” button to detect your TV.
- Select your TV from the available detected devices.
- Lastly, go to Control Center on your iPad, and tap “Screen Mirroring”, and then tap the name of your TV to successfully mirror your iPad to TV.
The tool that completes the list is LetsView. This is a free mirroring app that can mirror iPad to TV wirelessly. Aside from that, LetsView has an intuitive interface that is perfect for first-time users. Moreover, it supports different platforms like iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac, and even Android TV. Thus, connecting two devices with a different operating system is possible. Proceed to the steps below to learn how to cast iPad to TV instantly.
- First, download LetsView on your iPad and TV.
- This time, check and make sure that your iPad and TV are connected to the same network.
- Next, launch the app on both devices.
- After that, go to your iPad’s Control Center, tap the “Screen Mirroring” button. From there, select LetsView.
- Then your iPad will be mirrored to your TV successfully.
With the help of the tools above, you can now easily mirror iPad to TV. Both are convenient to use. But, if you are looking for more functions in a tool, ApowerMirror has it. It’s a tool you won’t regret using as it is functional and works with high quality.