iPad is one of the most commonly used mobile devices for multimedia or entertainment purposes. Since mirroring is so popular nowadays, some iPad users are still looking for practical ways to connect iPad to smart TV, so that they can stream media files or play games on TV for a much more immersive visual experience. By reading this article, you will find two reliable ways to mirror your iPad to TV.
Best Ways to Mirror iPad to TV
When it comes to screen mirroring iPad to TV, ApowerMirror is worthy of a mention. It supports both Android and iOS devices and can be used to mirror mobile devices to PC and TV for a better visual experience. Proceed to learn how to mirror your iPad to TV using ApowerMirror.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your iPad and TV. Launch the app afterwards.
a. Download ApowerMirror for iPad
b. Download ApowerMirror for TV
- Make sure to connect your iPad and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Run the app on both devices, and then on your iPad, tap the blue “M” button to detect your TV.
- Select your TV from the available detected devices.
- Lastly, go to Control Center on your iPad, and tap “Screen Mirroring”, and then tap the name of your TV to successfully mirror your iPad to TV.
iPazzPort Cast is also a good choice for you to mirror your iPad to TV. This tool is a hardware device or a streaming media adapter that you can plug into your TV so you can mirror your iPad to it. Basically, this device is used to enable your TV for mirroring purposes and it supports both Android and iOS devices. To learn how to cast iPad to TV using this tool, you can refer to the steps below.
- Plug your iPazzPort Cast device into your TV.
- On your iPad, go to Wi-Fi settings and connect to iPazzPort Cast established connection. (The password will appear on your TV)
- On your iPad, open the browser and enter the IP Address shown on your TV. Tap “Wi-Fi AP” > “Scan”. Once done scanning, connect to the Wi-Fi network available at your place.
- Lastly, go to Control Center and tap “Screen Mirroring”, and then tap the name of your iPazzPort Cast to successfully connect and mirror your iPad to TV.
With the help of these tools, you can now easily mirror iPad to TV. But ApowerMirror is certainly the more convenient method of the two listed above. Aside from not requiring you to buy anything, it will save you a lot of time and effort when you’d simply like to connect your device to your TV for mirroring purposes.