ApowerManager is a file manager and transfer app that can be used to transfer photos, video, music, etc. Recently, there are cases that users may fail to import music or video files from PC to iOS device. Here we provide two practical ways to fix this issue.
1. Sync music/videos on your iPhone with iTunes
To import music or videos to iPhone/iPad, first, you need to sync your iPhone with iTunes manually. To do this, you can follow the steps below.
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Click the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- From the list under Settings on the left side of the iTunes window, click “Music” or “Movies” tab to sync your files with iTunes.
- Select the checkbox next to each item that you want to sync.
- Click the Apply button in the lower-right corner of the screen. If the syncing doesn’t start automatically, click the Sync button.
2. Reinstall iTunes
If you have already synced your music or videos with iTunes but still failed to import to your iPhone/iPad, then the iTunes on your PC may have not been installed correctly, and you need to reinstall iTunes to fix this issue.
You can download iTunes from the link below.
Once you installed the right version of iTunes, you can reconnect your iPhone/iPad to PC and import music and videos from PC to your iPhone/iPad successfully.
Leave a Comment