APK file, whose full name is Android Package, is commonly called Android phone application file format. If you have ever downloaded software on your phone, you may know of APK file more or less. Why do we need to install phone-manager.apk file? This is because if you want to manage your phone successfully by using Apowersoft Phone Manager, you must use the desktop Apowersoft Phone Manager in combination with the phone-manager.apk file. Before you start to use Apowersoft Phone Manager, let’s learn how to install it through APK file at first.
How to install phone-manager.apk file on Android device?
Way 1: Install Automatically
Install Apowersoft Phone Manager on PC, and then use USB cable to connect phone to computer, phone-manager.apk file will be installed on your phone automatically.
Note: To install phone-manager.apk file automatically, you need to enable USB debugging mode and do some settings. Please refer to www.apowersoft.com/faq/usb-debugging
Way 2: Install Manually
If you failed to install Phone Manager App (phone-manager.apk file) via USB connection or don’t have USB cable, you may choose to connect via WiFi.
You can install phone-manager.apk file through 4 ways below:
Download from Google Play
- Install Google Play App on your phone or input the link address – play.google.com on browser.
- Sign in your Google account.
- Search “Apowersoft Phone Manager” and click Install button.
Input website address on mobile browser to download
- Connect your phone to WiFi and open browser.
- Input website address: p.apowersoft.com
- Phone-manager.apk file will be downloaded to your phone automatically.
Download phone-manager.apk file on phone or computer directly
- Open browser window.
- Input download link address: download.apowersoft.com/phone-manager.apk
- Or click Download APK button.
- It will start downloading automatically.
Note: Skip step 3, you can download APK file on Android device directly. If you plan to download phone-manager.apk file on computer and then transfer it to phone, please click Download APK button or input download link address.
Scan QR code to download directly
- If you don’t have QR scanner, please go to the App market to search and download this type of software to your phone.
- Launch QR scanner and use it to scan the QR icon below.
- Once scanning is finished, phone-manager.apk file will be downloaded to your Phone immediately.
Note: If the phone directs you to download software from Google Chrome as default, you will see “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep phone-manager.apk anyway?” when you input download link address or scan QR code to download phone-manager.apk File. Please click OK button.
After finish downloading phone-manager.apk file through the 3 ways as described above, you need to install it on your phone. Please click Settings > Security > Unknown sources > OK. Afterwards, you can install phone-manager.apk file successfully according to the reminders.