Requirements of a Product Photography
- Phone camera
- White background
- Natural light or artificial light
- Image editing tool
A better way to advertise your products is through product photography. However, taking your product into a studio and asking for a professional photographer can be expensive. If you are just starting your own business and you don’t have enough money for the photography advertisement, you just need these helpful apps to have a wonderful product photography in just some few taps.
Apps to Create Better Product Photography
Apowersoft Background Eraser
Apowersoft Background Eraser is a multi-professional photo editor that can help you diy product photography automatically in an instant.
- Remove and change background with just one tap.
- Seamless photo editor.
- Collections of solid background colors and eCommerce backdrop templates.
- Supports almost all photo formats.
How to make your own product photography with Apowersoft Background Eraser
- Tap the “Recognition Product” tab to upload a photo.
- The app will automatically give you a transparent photo.
- Edit the photo by tapping the “Background”, “Beautify”, and “Crop” icon.
- Once done, hit the “Save HD” button.
- Easy-to-use & no ads
- Equipped basic photo editing features.
- Always get an accurate cutout automatically
- Manually adjust brightness and saturation.
- Keep the original quality of the image
- Paid app
Photo Editor Pro
Photo Editor Pro is one of the reliable product photography apps that you may have on both iOS and Android devices. With so many features that it offers, it is not a surprise that this app is one of the well-known photo editors that can make product photos to another level. The photo editing app provides some of the best filters, effects, frames, and more. In addition, you may adjust the lighting, color, and sharpness of the whole photography.
- Provides retouching tools.
- Instant cropping and resizing options.
- More than 100 filters that will beautify any photo.
- Not for complete beginners.
Available for both iOS and Android, Snapseed is near to perfection product photography editor that you use to create eye-catching product photography. This app has a wide range of tools and filters which include healing, brush, structure, HDR, and more. Furthermore, Snapseed offers tutorial cards with tips and tricks in photography that will be helpful for beginners.
- It comes with efficient editing tools.
- It provides easy to use finger swipe sliders in editing photo.
- It is free from advertisement.
- A little bit difficult to use especially if you are just a beginner.
With Pixlr you can unleash your creativity to have your DIY product photography easily. This picture app offers a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background that you need for your product photography. With the help of Pixlr, you can bring out the color that you want for your photo with its Color splash effect or add another impact with its Focal blur.
- Advanced photo editing features.
- Easy to access app.
- Versatile in any platforms.
- Requires extensive downloads.
Instantly design your product photo with Instasize which is one of the accessible product photography apps that you may have on both iOS and Android phones. The app is equipped with so many useful photo editing features like contrast, exposure, saturation, and clarity. Just like any other photo editor, this app provides filters, borders, frames, retouching tools, text editor, and more.
- Dozens of picture borders.
- Offers free photo filters.
- Easily combine multiple photos.
- Complicated tools functions.
Canva provides one of the vastest photo editing features that you need to beautify any photo compare to other product photography editors. This photo editing app is suitable for both iOS and Android mobile devices. You can create your own unique product photography with its collections of ready to use background templates. If you want to add drama to your product photo you may add some text and graphics. Moreover, you may apply photo filters, change brightness, add a vignette, and more.
- Provides ready to use brochure, tarpaulin layout, business card maker, and more.
- Free image editing app and logo maker.
- Aesthetic photo editor.
- Need time to be familiarize with the app.
The last app that can give you a helping hand to make DIY product photography is PicsArt. This app is particularly useful in making your product stand-out in your photos. It consists of hot filters and trendy photo effects which is ideal in product photography. You may also do some basic photo editing techniques like blurring photo backgrounds and more.
- Preset filters and trendy photo effects.
- Get rid of background and offers amazing photo retouch.
- Blur photo backgrounds and smart selection tools.
- Annoying Ads
So these are the product photography tools that you may have on your mobile phones. They are all efficient and can make your product photography more eye-catching. However, among the apps that were mentioned above, Apwersoft Background Eraser is the product photography editor that is highly recommended. It has a simple interface that beginners and professionals need.