Online Solutions to Change Color of PNG Image
Online Background Eraser
Online Background Eraser is an extremely amazing tool to change color of PNG images online. Even though this tool was made as a background remover, it can also be a background color changer that supports PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF, TIFF and many other file types. It has a lot of built-in color options and backdrop templates that you can apply to your image, and you can directly preview the result before you download it. The best of it is it’s completely free to use without any limitations after you login. Overall, this tool will surely meet all your needs in changing the color of your PNG file. But note that it only works with images of people at the moment.
To easily change the color of PNG images online, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site of the online tool in Google.
- First, hit the “Plus” sign icon that you will see on the interface to import the PNG file that you need.
- Then, a new window will pop-out in which you can see the processed image without background.
- Click the “Edit” button at the upper part of the window.
- Click “Change Background” > “Color” or “Images” to choose which one you like for your PNG file.
- Once done, hit the “Download” button to save your file if you are satisfied with it.
If you are looking for a photo editor that can change PNG color online, look no further than Fotor. This online tool can magically help you out in adding any color to your PNG file. However, this tool doesn’t offer any background templates or colors, so you need to prepare the replacement background file in advance. What’s the best about it is you can edit your PNG file by using its photo editing tools like effects, frames, stickers and many more.
- Open the official website of the tool.
- Click “Open” > “Computer” to upload the photo .
- Once done, click the “Import” button again to get the background image that you need for your PNG file.
- Drag the file background color on the PNG file in the middle of the screen and adjust its size.
- Finally, click the “Save” button to download the file into your computer.
Another tool that you can use to change color of PNG image online is Gifgit.com. This tool is a quick editor that can replace the color of your PNG image with its painting tools. You can use the brush tool to shade in the color that you want on your image. Here are the simple steps that you can follow.
- Go to your browser and open the official page of the tool.
- Upload your PNG file by clicking the “Choose File” button.
- Under “Tools”, choose “Painting Tools” > “Brush” and select the color that you want for your PNG file.
- Next, brush the background of your PNG file with the mouse pointer.
- Lastly, save your file by clicking the “Download” button.
Desktop Solutions to Change Color of PNG Image
Apowersoft Background Eraser (Windows)
Apowersoft Background Eraser is a desktop tool that can help you change color of PNG image in an instant. It will allow you to change the color of your PNG image in three ways: template, color and your custom images. In just a few steps, you can have your desired PNG file with a new color. Take advantage of its free trials to witness the amazing features of this tool on your computer before you purchase.
- Download and install the program with the button below.
- Run the program, then choose between “Portrait recognition” and “Other recognition” according to the subject in your image.
- Next, upload your PNG file by hitting the plus sign icon in the middle of the interface.
- Once imported, choose “Change Background”, then click the “Color” button to change the color of the PNG file.
- Finally, click “Save” to download your edited file.
Another desktop tool to change PNG color is none other than Adobe Photoshop. It consists of various plain colors that you can use for free, or you can also use your own image as the background. Even though the tool is a little bit difficult to use and understand especially if you are just a beginner, you can just follow the guide below to fully achieve great results.
- From its interface, click “Create New”, then a new window will pop out.
- Under “File”, click “Open” and import the PNG file that you will use on the tool.
- Then, click the “Paint Bucket Tool” and choose the color that you like for your PNG file.
- Once done, click “File”, then choose “Save us” to directly save your file on your computer.
The tools mentioned above can surely help you change color of PNG image without any hassle. Just choose the one which you think will suit you the best.. Feel free to share you experience with us here.