How to Make Stickers for Whatsapp
It is now easy to make stickers for Whatsapp. By means of third-party tools, you can create your customize stickers and upload them onto your Whatsapp. There have been a bunch of Whatsapp sticker maker tools that work well on different platforms. And we got these tools that are simple to use for any age and don’t need any photo editing skills.
Apowersoft Background Eraser (Desktop)
If you want to be more creative to make the stickers for Whatsapp, Apowersoft Background Eraser is one of the best desktop tools that you can use. Though it is a background remover tool, you can use it to create funny stickers with you and your friends pictures, and then combine it with other interesting elements and background. It has basic photo editing features as well as a background library that you can use to create your unique stickers in just several clicks. Just use it to cut out your friends or other objects you want from their pictures.
- Download and install Apowersoft Background Eraser from its official site.
- Launch the software, choose either “Portrait recognition” or “Other recognition” based on the subject in the photo you want to get.
- Then, drag or click the plus sign icon to upload image in the software.
- Wait for a few seconds, then you can get the accurate result.
- Click “Edit image” if you want to edit the cutout and use the built-in background template.
- Finally, save the cutout on your desktop by hitting the “Save” button.
Online Background Eraser
Another sticker maker for Whatsapp that you can have online and free is Online Background Eraser. This is also a background eraser tool that has the ability to get rid of background from an image just inbrowser. With it, you can also create simple stickers for your Whatsapp that are originally from you. The whole process is automatic that in just a few seconds you will have a photo with transparent background. However, this tool only recognizes a person so it is not advisable to use it for objects to make a sticker.
- Head over to your favorite browser and open the official website.
- Upload the image that you need by clicking the “Upload Image” button.
- The online tool will automatically process the file and will give you the precise cutout of the image afterward.
- Now save the image by clicking the “Download” button for you to use it as a sticker on your Whatsapp.
If you are looking for an Android app to create Whatsapp stickers without your creativity, Sticker Maker is the best for you. This app will let you produce unlimited sticker packs by allowing you to draw an outline on the subject to cut it out from the image. Meanwhile, you can integrate the cut-out image with other images or icons to make your own playful sticker for your Whatsapp. Also, Sticker Maker provides different text styles and ready to use figures for the sticker.
- Go to Google Play Store to download and install the app on your Android phone.
- Tap “Get started” to import a photo from your phone gallery.
- Once imported, choose a shape that will be suited ion your sticker and edit it according to your preferences.
- Finally, tap the checkmark icon then make a sticker pack and hit the “Create” button.
Sticker.iy is a sticker maker app for Whatsapp that you may use on your iOS device. You are allowed to create your own stickers using your photos with the help of Auto Cut Technology. It will make your photo transparent by deleting the background and keeping the foreground that you will use in creating the sticker. Furthermore, this app will allow you to add captions and directly export them on Whatsapp.
- Visit the App Store to download and install the app on your iOS device.
- Open the app, tap the plus sign icon, and create your own pack name.
- Then, tap the “Add sticker” button to get the photo that you will use on the app.
- A new interface will pop out showing the uploaded photo, then you can edit it by using the Adjust icon to delete the background of your photo.
- Once done, hit “Save” to add your personalized sticker to your folder.
How to Add Custom Stickers to Whatsapp
Now that you made your own stickers with the use of the sticker maker for Whatsapp tools, you can now add them to your Whatsapp. There are two ways to do that: the first one is by uploading the stickers directly on Whatsapp, and the second one is by using a third-party tool.
You can directly send the personalized stickers that you made on your chatbox. You just need to get it from your gallery and send it right away. However, you cannot add and permanently save it within the Whatsapp tool.
- Using your Whatsapp, go to the chatbox and look for the paper clip icon.
- Next, select the “Gallery” icon to import the sticker that you need.
- Tap the arrow icon to directly send the sticker to your friend.
With third-party app
Personal Stickers for Whatsapp is the best app to add and save your customized stickers on your Whatsapp. This app will automatically identify all the stickers you have on your gallery and list them out. You just need to hit the “Add” button for the stickers to be added on your Whatsapp.
- Download and install the Personal Stickers for Whatsapp from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app, the tool will detect all the stickers that are in your phone gallery.
- Tap the “Add” button and it will automatically be added on your Whatsapp stickers.
Undoubtedly, stickers are playing a very important role in comunicatoins on Whatsapp and many other social network apps. With the aforementioned Whatsapp sticker maker tools, you can create your own stickers easily and quickly. Online Background Eraser is highly recommended for its free functions without limitations and fee.