Best 5 Apps to Add objects to Photos
Apowersoft Background Eraser
If you are looking for a nicely designed app with a user-friendly interface, then Apowersoft Background Eraser is the right choice for you. No special experience or skills are required because it will automatically produce an accurate cutout with a transparent background for you. With the background transparent, now you can add objects to photos.
- Remove unwanted background in just one tap.
- Offers various background colors and templates.
- Let you upload customized background.
- Supports different photo formats.
- First, download and install the app on your mobile device.
- Open the app and click “Recognize Person” to upload the image.
- Then it will automatically remove the background.
- Click “Change background” > “Customize” below to make your own design.
- Once finish, click “Save” to download the photo.
Cut Cut is one of the best cutout and professional photo editor optimized for creating and changing the background of images. The app will highlight a portrait or a human figure, cut out the unnecessary background and offer to choose a background from a collection containing more than a hundred drawings. You can add anything to the existing photo or remove an extra person. It seamlessly combine your cutout photos to create unique and funny images. If you want to learn how to add an object to a photo, check out below.
- Go to your Play Store to install the app.
- Once installed, click “Cutout” to upload a photo.
- Your background will be automatically deleted. You can also use “Manual Eraser” below to remove the unwanted detail. Once content, click “Next”.
- Upload your photo by click “Gallery” on the lower right corner. Then you can adjust your cutout to suit your photo.
- You can add stickers and words if you like. Once done, click “Save” on the upper right corner to download photo on your phone.
Auto Photo Cut Paste
Want to know how to add objects into photos? Use this cut and paste app! Auto Photo Cut Paste provides a fast and easy way to create amazing custom pictures. The only thing you should do is to touch the area you want to cut and the application will automatically detect the entire area through color detection AI and cut it. Then, paste the image on more than 30 HD photo backgrounds.Auto Photo Cut Paste comes with face swap feature. You can cut one face and paste it on the other. Here are the steps to guide you on how to use this app to add objects to photo.
- Go to the Play Store to download and install the app on your device.
- Choose “Cut photo” on the left to upload and crop the image.
- Then adjust “Offset” and “Threshold” below, move the red dot pointer to manually remove the background.
- Adjust “Smooth” below to smooth the edge of the cutout.
- Click “Tick” icon at the top right corner to add objects to photos. Choose one photo you like, then the cutout will on the photo, you can adjust brightness, saturation and contrast.
- Finally, click “Save” icon on the upper right corner.
MagiCut is a practical photo editor app that lets you easily cut and synthesize the background of your photos. By simple taps, Auto Cut Paste will select and extract objects through Detect AI, so you can paste that area on any of our existing photos. With this fun app, you can learn how to add objects into photos and combine the contents of multiple photos into one background. Moreover, MagiCut allows you to combine images with different shades of light and shadow and adjust exposure and the color automatically or manually. Refer to the steps given below.
- Get it installed on your device from the Play Store.
- To start editing, click “Creation” in the middle to upload the image.
- It will take a few seconds to identify the object. You can use the brush tool below to manually remove the background.
- Upload photo from your gallery or select the photo it offers. You can add objects to photos and adjust the size of the object to fit the photo.
- After use this app to add objects to the photos, click “Save” icon to download the image.
- If you want to further edit the photo, go back to the homepage and click “Edit”. You can add stickers, texts, more cutouts, frames, filters and etc.
Auto Cut Out
Want to remove people and know how to add an object to a photo? Auto Cut Out will help you in creating unique photos by cutting objects from pictures and pasting them by applying seamless overlay on other photos. To make a funny effect you can copy and paste photos from the gallery onto different collage backgrounds. You can add text and stickers to make beautiful collages. Furthermore, it gives your different kind of magic mirror effect style. You can change reflection mirror magic effect with your touch. In addition, it lets you easily change faces in photos. Here are the simple instructions to show you how to add objects into photos.
- Head on to the Play Store to download and install the app.
- Click “Start” button in the middle to select your beautiful photo from your album gallery.
- Trace the contour of the object you want to keep. Then the background is removed roughly. You need to adjust “Offset” and “Radius” and move red dot to erase the background.
- Once the cutout is perfect, click “Tick” icon at the top right corner. Next, click “Background” below in the toolbar, choose the photo that fits your cutout.
- If you are happy with the app to add objects to photo, you can also add text, stickers or effect below in the toolbar.
- If all done, click “Save” icon on the upper right corner to download your works.
|Features||Apowersoft Background Eraser||Cut Cut||Auto Photo Cut Paste||MagiCut||Auto Cut Out|
|Automatically and Precisely remove background|
|Provides well-designed background templates and custom images|
|Provided basic functions like rotate, flip,resize and clone|
|No ads while editing|
|Download with high quality|
|Share on social media directly|
The 5 apps shows us how to add objects into photos. Next is your fantasy. Whether you want to put yourself next to a celebrity or move to any point on the globe, these apps provide endless possibilities. Download them, start the photo editing journey with your family and friends. Remember to have fun, stay positive, look after yourself and keep washing your hands after photo editing.