A signature is very important when it comes to protecting your rights to your images. Different from watermarks, signatures are artistic and so will not compromise its appearance. And it will diecreetly display the ownership of theperson or the organization of the photographs. Follow the tips below that illustrate how to add signature to photos properly. After all, if you want to get the perfect look of your photos, you need the assistance of these tools.
PicsArt is a free photo editing app with over 80,000 installations and a high user satisfaction rating of 4.3, which all indicate how popular it is among Android users. It definitely helps you to add signature to photo with the help of hundreds of stunning fonts provided by the app. Aside from that, you can do anything to make your photo more attractive, like adding effects, direct photo drawing, editing, adding text, and many more interesting features. You can share your processed photo with other social media platforms directly.
Follow the steps given below to help you add a signature.
- Install the app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app, tap the “Plus” icon to start editing your chosen photo.
- From there, click the “Text” icon from the lower interface, and type the text that serves as your signature.
- Once done, tap the “Check” icon, and choose the font you prefer.
- Finally, choose the “Check” icon at the upper right corner of the interface to save your photo.
If you are using an iOS device, use the app called Over to add signature to photo. With the help of this tool, you can customize your signature because it provides over 350 beautiful fonts, color, size, and effect, and many more. In addition, it offers 700+ customizable templates if you have no idea about your personal signature. Below provides a simple guide you can follow on how to add signature to photos.
- Go to your App Store and install the app.
- Open the app, click the “Plus” icon, then import photos by clicking the “Image” button.
- To start adding a signature, hit the “Text” icon and double-tap the screen to enter the signature.
- Once done, tap the “check” icon.
- Finally, tap the “Save” button to save it on your camera roll.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is one of the best watermark programs that you can also use to add signature to photos. Not only can you remove a watermark, but also instantly add some signature to your photos and videos. Basically, it has text editing functions with which you can change the font style, font size, color, and many more. You can also adjust the text transparency and the location (custom, tile, and Sudoku). Follow the steps below that help you with how to put signature on photos.
- Download the software by clicking the button below and install it by following the steps.
- After that, run the software and click “Add watermark to image”.
- Once done, hit the “+” icon or drag and drop to import the photo into the software.
- Select “Add text” on the right side of the screen and edit the text according to your preference.
- Finally, tap the “Convert” button to save the photo on your computer.
Picfont is absolutely a highly-recommended tool to add signature to photo online. It offers a user-friendly interface which you can upload a picture from your PC and choose the width and height depending on the requirements of your photo. It will bring you to the page where you can insert text or signature, change its font, color, size, rotation, transparency and many more functions.
- Go to the official webpage of Picfont on your web.
- Click “Upload a Picture” to import the photo from the computer.
- It brings you to a new page where you can add the signature and customize the settings for the text.
- Click the “Save” and choose the file format to export the file.
The tools provided in this post definitely are the best tools that you can use to add signature on photos. Pick one to start and let us know if you have other recommendations.