How to Put Captions on Reels Video Within Instagram
For Reels video, suitable audio, effects, or some creative stickers/drawings will bring more views to your video. Apart from them, Instagram Reels also allow users to emphasize the meaning of it by adding text, like captions. Here is a simple guide to add caption to your Reels video.
- To start, open your Instagram account.
- Tap the “Camera” icon located at the upper right corner and choose “Reels” to record your video.
- Then, add captions by tapping the “Text” icon at the upper left of the interface. (You may edit your caption by changing the text style, color, and size)
- Once done, hit the “Import” icon to save your video and share it afterward.
How to Add Captions to Reels Video with Third-Party Tools
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a stunning program that cannot only remove the watermark from photo/video, but can also support to add captions on videos. With its adding text feature, you can easily add captions to Reels Video. It supports to choose from hundreds of font styles, colors, and other effects in text mode. Moreover, you may edit your caption’s transparency, size, location, and more. Besides, it fully supports to edit almost all commonly used video formats.
If you look for a third-party tool to add captions to Reels video in a minute, just follow this simple guide.
- Click the “Download” button below and install it.
- Run the program, choose “Add Watermark to Video” and upload the Reels video you need.
- Once uploaded, choose “Add Text” to text the caption that you want to add.
- It supports to set the font style, size, color, location, transparency, and rotation direction.
- Finally, hit the “Convert” button for your video to be processed and save directly on your computer gallery.
VSDC Video Editor
Another software to add captions to reels video is VSDC Video Editor. This powerful video editor brings you a set of video editing features which includes adding captions to your video. It has an insert text feature where you can input your captions for your video. In addition, you may do some basic editing on your captions like size, color, font style, and more. However, if you are just a beginner in this tool it will be difficult for you to navigate
- Go to the official website of VSDC Video Editor to download and install it on your PC.
- Open the program, drag and drop the Reels video on the center interface of the tool.
- Then, click the “Text” icon to add the caption that you want for your Reels video.
- Lastly, hit the diskette like icon located at the upper middle part of the screen.
If you are looking for an online tool to add captions to reels video, you may try Biteable. This online editing software will give you the freedom to write captions with its animated text. Also, you may place the captions anywhere on your video and animate it how you want it. Just like any other video editor it also offers a variety of colors, fonts, animation, and many more.
- Open your browser and search for the Biteable official site.
- Scroll down and look for the “Add Text” option and you will be directed to another interface.
- Then, import the Reels video by clicking the “Upload” button.
- After all, add the captions that you want for your video and edit it.
One more online tool that can put captions on Reels video is Canva. This free and online design tool will give you high-quality videos with creative captions on it. It will give you collections of unique fonts for you to have eye-catching captions on your Reels video. This easy to access online tool will just let you sign up for an account to fully use it and download your edited file without watermarks.
- Visit the Canva official website on your favorite browser.
- From its interface, click the “Make a Video” button.
- Click the “Upload” icon to get the Reels video that you will use on the tool.
- Next, click the “Text” button for you to choose what type of text you want to write your caption for your Instagram Reels.
- Once satisfied, you may hit the “Download” button to save your work.
Video Editor & Video Maker
Finally, you may have an Android app to help you out on how to add captions to Reels video in just a few taps. From its name implies Video Editor consists of pro video editing features that can make your video into another level. Including its amazing features is adding captions or text on it. With the use of it, you can make creative captions that will add some spice on your Reels video. However, you need a VIP account to have full control on the app.
- Download and install Video Editor from the Play Store.
- Run the app, click the “Add Text” icon, and import the Reels video from your phone gallery.
- Then, tap the text box to add the caption you like for your video.
- Once done adding the caption, hit the checkmark icon then the “Save” button to download your Reels video.
To sum up, caption is an important part to attract views and emphasize a message connected with your video. You can just use Apowersoft Watermark Remover, if you want to add captions to Reels video without any hassle. Anyhow, you can try them all and choose one that really works the best. Share with us your chosen tool in the comment section below.