How to Make Personalized Stickers with Ease
Apowersoft Background Eraser
- User’s rating: 4.5
- System requirements: iOS 9.1 or later
- Size: iOS 57.5 MB
Apowersoft Background Eraser is the leading WhatsApp sticker maker for iOS devices that allows users to create personalized stickers in an instant. The process is simple and easy with the help of its Al technology and ease of use editing features.
How to Make Stickers for WhatsApp on iPhone with Apowersoft Background Eraser
- Go to your App Store to install the app and open it.
- Choose a recognition to import a photo.
- Then your background will be removed instantly.
- Finally, hit the “Save HD” button to save it on your device.
- Remove the background with no taps.
- Massive and accessible background templates.
- Crop image in numerous aspect ratios
- Automatically remove photo background in just one tap.
- Present an accurate result.
- Change background with plain color or backdrop template.
- Maintain the original quality of the photo even after processing.
- Paid app.
Get a chance to avail of its continuous giveaway. Visit its official site and click “Free VIP Account“.
Sticker Maker Studio
- User’s rating: 4.8
- System requirements: iOS 12.1 or later.
- Size: 28.1 MB
Sticker Maker Studio is a reliable app that will guide you on how to make WhatsApp stickers on iPhone. You can use its editing features such as “Smart select” and “Freehand” tools to instantly create a sticker. Also, you may add text and change the outline color of your cutout photo to make it more attractive before you save it. Follow the steps given below to learn how to use this app.
- Visit the App Store to search for the app and have it installed.
- Fill the input field and tap “Create” to import the photo you want to edit.
- Once imported, use the “Smart Select” tool to cut out your background photo.
- After that, hit the “SAVE STICKER” button to save it within the app.
- User’s rating: 4.8
- System requirements: iOS 12 or later.
- Size: 59.5 MB
Another useful WhatsApp sticker maker for iOS is Sticker.ly. This app provides “Auto and Manual” tools to make stickers easily. You can also use the adjustment features such as “Erase and Restore” to present a more precise cutout. Besides that, you may also add text and emoji to your sticker. Though ads often appear while editing, this app has a clean interface that makes the process easy and quick. Here are the steps you may follow to make a sticker using this app.
- Install the app from your App Store and open it.
- Tap the plus sign icon to import your photo.
- Choose the “Auto” tool to find the face and it will remove the background photo instantly.
- Then hit the “Next” > “Save” options to save it on your device.
- User’s rating: 4.5
- System requirements: iOS 11 or later.
- Size: 22.8 MB
One of the helpful WhatsApp sticker makers for iOS is known to be Stickerit. Although this app only provides a manual cropping tool to help you cut out certain parts of your sticker image, this app is still a good choice for you. Likewise, it helps users to change the color of your sticker outline. For you to create a sticker with the help of this app, refer to the steps listed down here.
- On your iOS device, install the app and open it.
- Tap the plus sign button to import the photo you want to make a sticker.
- Crop your photo using your fingertip and tap the “Confirm” button to see the cutout.
- Once done, you can adjust the color of your outline using the color picker and tap the “Save” button.
- User’s rating: 4.7
- System requirements: iOS 12.0 or later.
- Size: 56.6 MB
If you think that achieving a perfect personalized sticker is impossible you should try using Sticker Maker because this app provides all the tools you’ll ever need. Despite its amazing features, ads often appear while editing your sticker. Good thing, you may also use its editing tools including rotate, resize, shape crop, and more. To learn how to make WhatsApp stickers on iPhone, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Search the app on your device to install it.
- Once installed, open it and tap the “Tap Start” > “My Sticker” buttons to import the photo you need to edit.
- Then tap the “Smart Crop” > “Use Image” buttons to present an accurate cutout.
- Hit the arrow-right icon to proceed to other editing section.
- Finally, tap the “Check” icon to save your sticker.
Looking for the best WhatsApp sticker maker for iOS demands much more effort but the apps listed in this article save you for it. And if you are looking for a user-friendly and useful app to make WhatsApp sticker, you may use Apowersoft Background Eraser. But it’s up to you then which amongst them you preferred to use.